Another School Day

Beep
Beep
Be-
I took off the alarm and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower I put on a (favorite color) top, jeans, and (favorite type of sneakers). I walked downstairs to see my brother making breakfast. "Woah Aaron is that you?" I asked in disbelief.

   "Yea. I wanted to try it out," Aaron said without talking his eyes off the pan.

   "So whatcha cooking?" I asked.

   "(Your favorite breakfast)," Aaron said with a smile.

   I gasped dramatically. "Oh how did you know that is my favorite?!?" I asked.

   He ruffled up my hair with his free hand. "Cuz your my sister," Aaron said.

   We laughed and ate breakfast. When we were done I headed to school on my skateboard. I got to homeroom and talked with the girls.

~Time Skip~

   I hurried out of class to get lunch. I went and sat with the guys. The girls then joined us. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi! Laurence said. I looked at him and gave him a death glare. I shrank back into his chair.

"What's that about?" Julie asked.

I looked at Garroth and his face got red. I felt myself blushing and looked away.

"Ok...... WHAT HAPPENED!!! SPILL!" The entire group except Aphmau and Laurence yelled.

Garroth and me looked at Aphmau and Laurence. We gave them death glares.

"Aph... We should probably run," Laurence said and took Aphmau's hand and ran.

Garroth was about to chase them when I got a brilliant idea. "Brother.... " I said while fake sobbing. "Can you believe what they did to me?!?" I faked a tear which made Aaron come over to me in less of a second. "I can't... *fake sob and tear* believe what they did to Garroth and me. They really hurt us," I said and Aaron looked at Laurence and Aphmau.

Aaron started to run toward them at lighting speed. While giving them a death glare it looked like this:

   When he was gone Garroth and me laughed our heads off while the rest of the group starring at Aaron

When he was gone Garroth and me laughed our heads off while the rest of the group starring at Aaron. "MY BROTHER IS AWESOME!!!" I yelled still laughing.

Aaron caught up to them to them and tackled them to the ground. I heard him yell "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER AGAIN!" and Aphmau and Laurence looking like the living devil was in front of them. Aaron turned around and walked toward us. When he got here I gave him a hug.

~Time Skip~

"Ok guys I know I said everyday we were going to have duels but your swim teacher told me that you guys were going to do ten laps and not to tire you too much so today your going to learn three attacks," our combat teacher said.

    We each paired up. I was with Garroth. Izzy was with Laurence. Scarlet was with Eren. And all that was left for Katelyn was Travis.

   Our teacher showed us the first that was a punch to the jaw followed by a duck and kick to the ribs. I tried it on Garroth with out actually hitting just doing the movements and he did the same.

   Next was a punch to the left cheek and duck followed by a punch to the right cheek with another duck and the finishing move was a kick to get you off your feet.

    By the end of class we were able to do all three attacks. I headed to the locker rooms with Izzy, Scarlet, and Katelyn. When we got there we heard Julie and Aphmau talking.

   "Hey guys!" I said walking in.

   "Hey! Hurry up and get changed!" Julie said. We did as told and walked over to the pool.

   "Ok class today you will be separated into two groups of twelve. Each of you will go two times in the race. Garroth and Zenix you will be the team leaders. Garroth you may choose first" our teacher said.

   "(Your name)" Garroth said.

   "Ivy," Zenix said.

   This went on until everyone was in a team. Garroth's team had Izzy, Scarlet, Julie, Aphmau, Katelyn, Eren, James, Laurence, Travis, Aaron, and me.

   Zenix's tram had: Ivy, the two girls from before, an emo kid, the tall guy who hit Aphmau in volleyball the other day, and som other kids I didn't know.

"Aphmau this is your chance to get revenge on that dude!" I whispered to her.

"Yea!" Aphmau said clearly pumped.

When we each got in line the teacher blew the whistle. Garroth beat Zenix barely but it still gave me a heads up against one of the girls on the other team. I beat her and Aphmau got a head start against the tall guy. I saw the guy looking suspicious. He looked like he was trying to hurt Aphmau. "APHMAU LOOK OUT!" I yelled right before the guy grabbed the flout and threw it at Aphmau. She ducked and kept swimming and beat him! We all cheered while the tall guy was sent to the office.

We won and we all cheered while Zenix's team looked frustrated and mad. It was hilarious.

I was talking with all the girls while the guys were talking about something.

"Hey guys! I have a great idea!" Izzy said with a hopeful and exited face.

"What?!?" we all said in perfect unison.

"We could all have a sleepover!" Izzy said. "My parents are going on a business trip so the house is all to my self!"

"That sounds awesome!" I said and the girls agreed.

"Great! I'll send you all the address!" Izzy said just before the bell rung.

We each headed to the locker rooms and headed out. "Bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow!" I said waving bye and getting onto my skateboard.

"Bye!" all the girls said.

Once I got home I finished my homework that was super easy and eat some snacks. I was really loving this new school and all my new friends. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SLEEP OVER! I thought getting really exited and pumped.
________________________
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I want to thank you all so much for reading! You guys are the best! Clary Out!⚔⚔⚔