Volleyball

The next day I got up and went to school with my brother. We talked and then headed to our homerooms. I met up with my friends.

After attendance we all headed for history. History was pretty much the same as yesterday. When the bell rung I headed to algebra. Near the middle of class the office called our teacher.

"(Your name) and Scarlet to the main office please," the teacher said.

"Do we take our things?" Scarlet asked getting up.

"Yes just in case," the teacher responded.

Scarlet and me got up with our stuff and walked out the door. "Hey why do you think we're getting called to the main office?" I asked.

"I don't know," Scarlet said while shrugging.

When we reached the office we saw saw that Garroth, Laurence, Izzy Katelyn, Travis, and Eren were also there.

   "Hey guys what are we doing here?" I asked them. They all just shrugged.

Then the principal came out from her office and told us to come in. "Sorry there's only four chairs," the principal said once we entered her office.

"You girls can sit in the chairs," Garroth said.

"Thanks, Garroth," Izzy said while sitting down.

"Ok well I wanted to talk to you to see if you would be interested in representing our school in a competition?" the principal asked.

~Time Skip~

The rest of the day was normal. We were on our way to lunch. I got what they were serving. "Hey! (Your name)! Izzy! Scarlet!" I heard Laurence yell. When I turned back I saw that he was waving for us to come sit with him. Garroth, Aphmau, Katelyn, Eren, Travis, James, and Aaron were also sitting there.

"It's so awesome you guys were picked to represent the school at the annual combat competition," Aphmau said.

"Yea! I know," I said. After that we continued to talk and eat until the bell rung.

I went to chemistry and we had to combine two formulas. The rest of class was free. So Scarlet and me started to talk. After class we got changed and headed to gym.

~Time Skip~

   Aphmau and Ivy we chosen to be the leaders for volleyball. "(Your name)," Aphmau said choosing the first person for her team.

   "Garroth," Ivy said with a smirk.

   By the end of this the people on Aphmau's team were: Aaron, Katelyn, Scarlet, Izzy, James, Eren, and me.

   And the people on Ivy's team were: Garroth, Laurence, two girls I didn't know, Travis, Julie, and a tall guy with black hair.

   Aphmau chose Katelyn, Izzy, Aaron, Scarlet, and me to start off. On Ivy's team was Garroth, Julie, Travis, the tall guy, and one of the girls I didn't know.

   The game started with Izzy's serve. It went straight over the net and slammed in between Laurence and Garroth. The game continued and after a few rounds Garroth set up the ball and the tall guy slammed it straight toward Aphmau's head. It was too late.

   "APHMAU!" we all yelled in unison. Aaron got to Aphmau before before us. He got her and carried her to the nurse. When he came back we all asked a million questions at the same time.

   "Ok ok I have two ears but I can only hear one of you at a time," Aaron said and we all got quiet. "Ok. Aphmau got hit in the head really hard and was knocked unconscious. The nurse said that she was fine just got hit really hard," Aaron said but I could tell he was worried about her.

   "Ok class. You all have free time since I wouldn't want to continue without Aphmau," Coach said.

   "Hey guys wanna play some volleyball to get our minds off how worried we are about Aphmau?" Izzy asked. We all nodded and played until the bell rang.
________________________
Hi guys I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for reading! Clary Out!⚔⚔⚔