Travis Calls Us

I woke up to the smell of bacon and... PANCAKES!!! I hurried over to the kitchen and saw everyone was up, ready, and waiting? "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked a little mad.

   "But you look so cute sleeping," Garroth said and I felt my cheeks burn up a bit. "Yea look we even took photos!" Garroth said showing me photos of me sleeping on his phone.

   I sighed and sat down with everyone else. "So anyway what's that delicious spell of bacon and pancakes coming from?" I asked sniffing the air.

   "Julie's cooking," Katelyn explained.

   "IT SMELLS AWESOME RIGHT! PANCAKES!!!" Aphmau yelled excitedly. We all chucked and talked for a bit.

   "Hey I'm going to check on Julie, ok?" I said standing up walking toward the kitchen. When I got there the delicious smell got stronger. "Hey, Julie," I said.

   "Hi, I'm almost done. Can you help me take all this to the table?" Julie said without taking her eyes off what she was doing.

   "Yeah sure," I said happily.

~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~

We were all done eating and I went upstairs to change. I put on a (favorite color) shirt and some jeans with (favorite color) sneakers. I walked down and we all said bye. "Thank you so much for letting us say Izzy," we all thanked Izzy.

   I went home on my skateboard with Aaron close behind. I went up to my room and watched some anime. (Comment below what your favorite would be) I watched about two episodes and was in the middle of a battle scene when my phone just had to ring.

~•~•~Call~•~•~

   "Hello?" I asked into my phone.

   "Meet me in half an hour at my house. I'll text you the address. And dress formal," I think it was Travis who had spoken.

   "Wa-" I was cut off by him hanging up.

~•~•~Call End~•~•~

   I guess he didn't want me to ask questions. I paused the anime and opened my closet. "Formal?" I muttered. I don't have anything formal... Dang it. Then my phone rang again. I walked over to it and saw it was Katelyn on the group chat.

~•~•~Text~•~•~
S: Scarlet K: Katelyn A: Aphmau Y: You I: Izzy J: Julie E: Everyone

K: Did anyone get a weird phone call from Travis saying to meet him in half an hour at his house and to wear something formal?

A: Yup

Y: Ya... It was really weird.

S: Ya I know he didn't even let me ask him why he just hung up

I: Same with me

J: Me too

Y: Yea about that... I don't really have any formal clothes and we're running out of time

S: I got nothing

K: I don't either

I: Right back at cha

J: I do

A: Yea I have a purple dress

Y: Well I guess I'll be taking a quick trip to the mall, anyone want to join?