Truth Or Dare

OMG OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I can't believe my eyes! 300 views. I was looking at it for like 3 minutes trying to just process it😂😂. Thank you so so so much!
________________________
After a while of everyone saying no, I finally made them all agree. "Ok I'll go first. Izzy truth or dare?" I asked really exited.

   "Um... dare!" Izzy replied.

   I put on my most devilish smile getting and idea. "Ok... I dare you to walk down the street, holding hands with Laurence," I said. Izzy and Laurence blushed a dark red and looked at each other. Eventually they both got up and started to go up the stairs we all followed laughing like maniacs, while Izzy and Laurence looked like burnt potatoes.

   We were all laughing as Laurence looked down and extended his hand to Izzy. She took it and the began to walk down the street.

   Aphmau pretty much went crazy. "AHHHHHHH OMG HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS SHIP BEFORE?!? EEEEE~" Aph fangirled.

   "LAURZZY HAS SAILED!!!!" I fangirled along with Aph.

   Be the time Izzy and Laurence came back they looked embarrassed and still blushing. When they reached the door they let go of each other and looked down. I patted Izzy on the back and said, "See, that wasn't that bad."

   She mumbled something and we all walked back inside all of us still laughing and smiling.

   "Ok Izzy, your turn," I said.

   "Aph, truth or dare?" Izzy asked looking at Aph. Now she wasn't looking like a tomato, more of a revenge face.

   "Uh... truth... I'm scarred what you would do after that plus your face is creeping me out," Aph said.

   "Ok... Who do you like if you had to choose?" Izzy said with a smirk.

   Aph turned so red I thought she would faint. She eventually muttered something incomprehensible to everyone around her.

   "What did you say?" Katelyn asked confused.

"IsaidIdon'tlikeanyoneandIdon'twanttochoosebutifIhadtoIwouldchooseAaron" Aph said talking so fast I didn't understand anything.

   "Woah, Aph a little more slowly," Garroth said.

   "A-A-Aaron, I don't like him but if I had to choose..." Aph said looking down and turning a darker shade of red.

I looked over at Aaron and saw he was also blushing and muttered something. "What was that brother?" I asked.

"U-Uh nothing," Aaron said blushing even more and laughing nervously.

"Well it's your turn now Aph," Julie said exited.

"Right," Aphmau said and started thinking. "Hmm... James! Truth or Dare?" asked Aph with a giant, evil smile.

"Dare! Cuz I'm a tough guy!" James responded with a grin. He's so gonna regret that.

"I dare you wear a pink dress and high heels," Aph said. We all burst out laughing while Izzy went upstairs to grab one of her mother's dresses and high heels.

She soon came back holding a pink, strapless, glittery, knee high, dress with ten inch, gold glittery, pink heels. I saw James face palm mean while the rest of us were rolling on the floor tears running down our face from laughter.

I gasped. "Stop it!... I can't... BREATH!!!" I said laughing to point of exhaustion.

James left to the bathroom. "Hey guys get your phones ready!" Scarlet said getting out her phone to take pictures.