Group Date?

We had finally gotten to Travis' house and knocked on the door. Travis opened it and let us in saying, "Hey, thanks for coming,"

"No problem but..." I said trailing off.

"Why exactly are we here?" Scarlet finished for me.

"Oh you'll seeeee~" Travis said with a huge grin, and led us to his living room. It was decorated as a dance floor and had a DJ station with an actual DJ but there wasn't any music playing yet. There was also the rest of the boys, they were in nice tuxes and were staring at us we all blushed and the quiet was ended by Travis, "Julie will go on a date with me?" This followed by all the boys.

"Izzy?" Laurence asked.

"Scarlet?" Eren asked scratching his neck.

"Katelyn?" James asked.

"Aphmau?" Aaron said redder then all the other boys.

"(Your Name)?" Garroth asked me.

There was a long time of silence when we said yes. The boys took a sigh of relief. "YOU MADE US GET READY FOR A DATE IN THIRTY MINTUES?!?!?!" Scarlet yelled looking at Travis.

"U-Uh Yeah," Travis said.

"Run." The boys said.

Us girls made a run for Travis. He made me get dressed up for my first date in thirty minutes so I couldn't even look as nice I could have been? TRAVIS I'M COMING FOR YOUR HEAD! We kept running around chasing Travis but he was able to run faster since we were in heels. That's when we stopped but Katelyn wouldn't give up, she took off her heels and tackled Travis while us girls cheered.

~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~

   We were all dancing and having fun. "Hey Garroth I'm really thirsty, I'm going to get something to drink," I said.

"Ok, I'll come with you, I'm pretty thirsty too," Garroth replied with a smile and we walked over to the kitchen. We got (favorite drink).

"Now I know why Aaron was acting weird," I said.

"Yup, the plan was to head out here to finish setting up and by you guys going to the mall it made it easier," Garroth said with a smirk.

"I'm still mad I wasn't able to get more time to get ready. It would've been better then thirty minutes," I said with a frown.

"You look beautiful how ever and where ever," Garroth said with a smile and slightly blushing.

"Thanks," I said smiling back with my cheeks burning up. "Come on let's go dance," I said grabbing Garroth's hand and pulling him over to the dance floor. When we got there Death Valley was playing and Scarlet was dancing with Eren. (Cue song at top)

"EREN GET YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!!" James said giving Eren a death glare. Eren shot his hands up immediately.

"JAMES!!!!!" Scarlet yelled at her brother.

"What? I'm just trying to pro- EREN I'M WATCHING YOU!" James yelled.

"JAMES! I'M NOT A BABY!" Scarlet yelled back.

"YOU ARE TO MY LIL SIS! EREN... I SWEAR!" James said.

"JAMES! I'm going to give you three seconds," Scarlet said.

Garroth and me were laughing the whole time and then saw Aph and Aaron walk toward the kitchen. "What you think they're gonna do?" I asked suspicious.

"Drink or eat something," Garroth replied with a shrug.

I chuckled and said, " I guess James is rubbing off on me," We laughed and kept dancing until we couldn't stand. I almost tripped in my heels of exhaustion but Garroth caught me. "Thanks for catching me," I said. We walked over to the couch and my feet felt sore and broken. I took off my heels and felt a rush of relief. "Ahhhh," I said.

"Heh, feel better?" Garroth asked.

"Yup, I ain't done yet," I said with a goofy smile. We laughed and that's when Aph and Aaron walked back out with evil smirks and two buckets of ice and ice water. Uh-Oh. We watched as Julie and Travis were poured with ice water by Aaron then Scarlet and Eren were bathed in ice and ice water by Aph. James, Katelyn, Laurence, Izzy, Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, and me burst into laughter.

   "APH YOUR GONNA DIE TONIGHT!!!!!" Scarlet yelled.

    "AARON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Travis and Julie yelled.

   "Garroth, Katelyn and James are still dry," I whispered to Garroth with a smirk.

   "We'll go get paper," Garroth said and we went to the kitchen. "Ok hurry! You get the water I'll get the ice."

   Half way through Laurence and Izzy came in we freezed up. "CAN I JOIN YOU???" Izzy asked with a huge smile.

   "OF COURSE! You guys get Aph and Aaron we'll get Katelyn and James," I said excited.

   After a few minutes we made our move, Laurence and Izzy ran to Aphmau and Aaron and poured the bucket on them while Garroth and me ran to Katelyn and James who were dancing and then we were the ones running. Our group date had changed to an ice water fight. I'm so happy I met these awesome people. Aph, Katelyn, Izzy, Julie, Scarlet, Laurence, Travis, James, Eren, and Garroth. This is going to be a great year.
________________________HI! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! 500 views?!?!? Thank you all so much for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed! I really want to thank jess_sama and julie_writes0010 who have helped throughout the whole book and all of you for reading! KEEP BEING AWESOME! Clary Out!⚔⚔⚔