Bullies

Jane's POV
I was taking a stroll through the Park it was going all pretty well. I could see kids playing around and adults sitting down on a bench it was all very peaceful. "Well if it isn't Jane" I heard a voice said I immediately recongonized as Melissa's daughter of Merida and her group of princesses. "Hi Mel-Melissa" I stuttered I was scared of what they were gonna say to me. "It's a shame an ugly person like you is ruining the view of a beautiful park isn't girls" Melissa snickered they all laughed "Leave me alone" I said tearing up "Aww but it's true Jane you're just not pretty" she said "Your hair is short and you're super weird and ugly you'll never get a boy to like you" she added and I started to cry "Aww little baby is crying go back to your mommy" they said and pushed me around "Leave me alone!" I said and started to run back to Auradon Prep. As I was going to my dorm I bumped into someone I looked up to see Carlos "Oh I'm sorry Carlos I wasn't looking where I was going" I said through tears  "It's ok Jane wait are you crying?" He said. I hid my face so he didn't see me crying I remember Melissa said that if I told anyone they would hurt me. "No" I said "Jane look at me" he said "Ok" I sighed and slowly looked at him "Why are you crying" he asked "No reason" I said too quickly "Jane come on we're friends tell me" he insisted I was confused why was he so worried about me "Why do you care" I asked "Umm well be-beacause you're my friend yea beacause you're my friend" he stuttered "Anyways are you going to tell me why you're crying"  I shook my head "No and there's nothing you can do about it" I said "What if I tickle you until you tell me" he said I started to run "Noooo" I giggled  but he was faster than me. He started to tickle me "No st-stop th-that" I said giggling "Nope not until you tell me" he said "Never!" I said giggling after a few minutes of ticking I gave up "Fine fine I give up you win" I said he stopped ticking me "Ok tell me " he said serious "Well umm Melissa and her friends started saying mean things to me again" I said "Oh what were they saying" he asked I closed my eyes "That I was ugly and no boy would like me but please don't tell anyone or else they are going to hurt me if they found out I told anyone" I said and opened my eyes. "You're not ugly you're actually very pretty" he said hugged me. I was shocked did he just hug me oh well I hugged him back "If they ever bully you again tell me and I'll beat their princess dresses" he said half joking I laughed "Ok I will" I said no one has ever cared about me like that.
Pretty short chapter sorry hope you enjoy if you did comment and vote 😉 Bye