Broken Heart pt 2

Where we left off
Jane's POV
"Hey Jane"'Carlos said. I didn't want to answer he had done enough. "Please Jane can you at least listen"'he asked. I looked at him and right away I could feel tears building up in my eyes "Look Jane Melissa lied she and I aren't dating we never will be" he said softly.

I started to look around to see a way to get out if this "Jane please believe me" he begged "Jane are you ok" I heard someone say behind me I turned around and saw Chad I quickly ran towards him. And started hugging him "Whats wrong" he asked softly. Tears started to escape my eyes "Did that Vk do anything to you" he asked.

"I didn't do anything to her" Carlos yelled "Then why is Jane crying?!" Chad asked raising his voice "Because Melissa lied to Jane and told her I was cheating on her and then she kissed me" Carlos explained "Jane you're dating that VK?" I nodded my head "Why didn't you tell me ?"he asked " I'm sorry I was going to tell you but I forgot " I apologized.

"It's ok and you can't trust Melissa last year at the beauty pageant she cheated Audrey and won" he said "Really?!" I asked "Yea so maybe this guy is telling the truth" Chad said . I walked over to Carlos "I'm sorry" I said and hugged him.

"Hey it's not your fault" Carlos said "So are we back together?" He asked "Yea" I said. Chad came over to us "Hey if you ever hurt Jane I will-" Chad started "Woah it's ok Chad no need to get aggressive" I said "Ok but you take care of Jane you better make her happy oh and Jane mom invitied you and your mom over to dinner on Monday" Chad said.

  "Ok I'll tell her bye Chad" I said and gave him a quick hug. I went to back to Carlos "Soooo Chad?" He asked "Chad and I are like brother and sister because you know Cinderella and Fairy Godmother" I explained "Oh that makes sense" "So wanna hang out at the library?" I asked "Sure let's go" he said and gave me a small kiss and we walked off.
That is a short chapter sorry the next one is going to be longer anways if you enjoyed comment and vote bye 💖