Makeover

Jane's POV
I was looking in the mirror seeing how ugly I was. I wish I looked pretty just then my roomate Audrey came in "Hi Jane what are you doing" she asked and laid down on her bed "Nothin just looking at how ugly I am" I said "You're not ugly and if you care so much how you look give yourself a makeover" she suggested while getting her phone "Hey that's a good idea thanks Audrey" I said and ran to my closet looking for the perfect dress. "No problem" she said. All my dresses were too long then I found a perfect dress it Baby blue kinda mint green I estimated it would get up till my kneess. Then I found pink high heel. For jewelry I used a pretty charm bracelet and pink and blue earings. I then painted my nails blue and pink. Lastly I had to do my hair I found a beautiful flower crown but my hair is too short. Then I got an idea I'll cast a spell on it if Mal can do it then I could too "Beware forswear replace the old with new hair" I said and my hair changed like how it was when Mal did it. I put pink lipstick and light makeup I actually looked non-ugly (outfit down below)

"Wow Jane you look amazing" Audrey said shocked at my new look "Hehe thanks"  I said "You have to go around school and see what others think of your new look" she squeled "Ok bye" I said and walked out as soon as I went outside everyone looked at ...

"Wow Jane you look amazing" Audrey said shocked at my new look "Hehe thanks" I said "You have to go around school and see what others think of your new look" she squeled "Ok bye" I said and walked out as soon as I went outside everyone looked at me and then looked shocked I guess I did look nice for once. I saw Carlos having lunch by himself so I walked over to him " Hey Carlos " I said and sat down next to him "Oh hey Jan-" he started the second he saw me his jaw dropped. I giggled "Wow Jane you look beautiful" he said. I blushed wait what no bad Jane don't blush he's just a friend "Thanks" I said "But why did you change your look" he asked. I bit my bottom lip "Umm b-because I'm not pretty I've never been so I wanted to look pretty for once in my life and I actually liked it so I'm going to dress like this now" I said "But Jane you've always been pretty" he said I blushed even harder"No I've never been pretty now if you'll excuse me I have to go do homework" I said and left.
Carlos's POV
I couldn't believe Jane changed how she looked. She was so beautiful before. I had to tell Mal and Evie right now. I went to their dorm and knocked on the door "Come in" Evie said "Mal you'll never believe what happened" I said " Audrey finally stopped wearing pink" she joked "No! Jane gave herself a makeover" "Wow" Mal said "That's terrible she didn't ask me to give her a makeover" Evie said I glared at her "Err I mean yeah why would she do that" she said "Mal you need to convince her she's pretty without her makeover " I said "Why do you care so much" Mal asked smirking "Ummm well" I muttered. I care about Jane beacause she's different than other girls she's sweet and kind and beautiful Wait No Carlos she's just a friend "She's my friend" I said "Ok whatever you say anyways whats so wrong with her trying to look pretty just leave her alone if she wants to be pretty then so be it" Mal said "You don't want to ruin her happiness" Evie said I guess they were right I never saw Jane that happy that time she was actually smiling a genuinely smile not like her other smiles they were always fake I could tell. "Yea you're right" I said and left. Yea I was going let Jane be happy.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter if you did comment and vote that lets me know you want more bye 😉