Broken Heart

Carlos's POV
It was finally lunch time I went to get lunch when I got a text from Jane
J: I'll see you later have to drop some books at the library
C: Ok I'll save you a spot
I guess I'll spend some of my lunch alone I went to go sit down at table outside "Hey Carlos" I heard a voice call behind me I turned around and saw Melissa "Hello" I said she came over to my table and sat down "Why are you here all alone " she asked "I'm waiting for Jane to come" I explained "Jane?! That ugly girl why wait for her when you can wait for someone pretty like me" she said smirking "Jane is not ugly she's actually really beautiful" I said "Haha Carlos your funny" she said laughing "Yea that wasn't a joke I'm serious" I said "This isn't a either" she said and leaned in closer and started to kiss me I started to quickly pull away but she had a strong grip "Carlos?!" I heard a familiar voice say I turned around to see Jane oh no "J-jane" I stuttered "What's going on " she asked I could see tears forming in her eyes "Jan-" I was cut off by Melissa "Well whats going on is that Carlos has been dating me ever since you two became a couple" she lied thats when Jane's tears started to fall from her eyes "No that's not true" I said "Don't lie Carlos let her know the truth" Melissa said "I have to go" Jane said and ran away
Jane's POV
He lied to me I thought he actually loved me Herkie was right he probably doesn't even know what love feels like. The only person who I felt I could trust and felt safe with them cheated on me. I ran to my dorm and cried in my bed. Audrey was in her bed oh great "Jane what's wrong" she said "Nothing" I said continuing crying "Should I call Carlos" she asked "NO!" I yelled she raised an eyebrow "What's wrong you can trust me" she said I shook my head Then I heard the door knock "Jane please open I need to talk to you" I heard a voice say Carlos "Please don't open it" I whispered to Audrey "Umm Carlos Jane is not here sorry" Audrey lied "When you see her tell her I need to talk to her" he said "Yea ok I will" she lied "So I assume it's about Carlos?" she asked I nodded my head she quickly grabbed her phone "Hey Evie this is an emergency..... No I didn't run out of pink lipgloss ..... And no I didn't lose another dress this is a Jane emergency bring Mal and the rest of the girls ok bye" I heard Audrey I couldn't help but giggle about her dress and lip gloss. In a few minites Lonnie, Jordan, Ally, Freddy,Mal and Evie were in the room. "Hey Jane Audrey told us there is problem what's wrong" They asked "Nothing" I lied with tears escaping my eyes "Jane you literally ran over here and cried your heart out so don't you dare say it's nothing" Audrey exclaimed "What's it about though" Lonnie asked "It's about Carlos" Audrey answered "Come on Jane you can tell us we'll try our best to help you" Mal said Come on Jane they can't make anything worse anyways I took a deep breath "Ok so I it was lunchtime and I texted Carlos and told him I had to drop some books off so I'd be a little late" I said they all nodded "Continue" Freddy said "After I dropped them off I went to go look for Carlos and saw him outside when I reached him I saw him..." I stopped to take a deep breath "Saw him what" Evie asked "Saw him Kissing Melissa and then I asked what was happening and she told me that they were dating after me and Carlos started dating" I said and started to cry "You poor thing" Ally said and hugged me then everone else started to hug me "Its going to be ok" Jordan reassured me. After a while they had to go.
No one's POV
After the two friends left Mal and Evie went to go see what happened and why Carlos did that. They went to their friends dorm and barged right in there "Carlos we need to talk to you NOW!" Evie yelled "Ok ok but stop yelling" Carlos whined Mal dragged Carlos outside the room "What the heck happened at lunchtime Carlos" Mal exclaimed "I was about to have lunch and then Melissa came over and talked to me and then she kissed me and lied to Jane" Carlos explained "You need to explain that to her" Evie said "I looked for her all over the school but I couldn't find her " he said "You know what Jane did" Mal asked "N-" Carlos tried to answer "Ill tell you what happened Carlos Oscar De Vil she went back to her dorm and cried her  heart out so you better go over there and explain what happened meet me in the lunch tables out side"   Mal yelled "She did? " Carlos asked "Yup so you go to the benches right now" Evie said "Ok" he said and went outside. Then Mal and Evie headed to Jane's Dorm and dragged her outside "Come on Jane you need some fresh air" Evie said as she pulled her outside. Then they look around for Carlos they mad sure Jane couldn't see him they kept pulling her to where Carlos was. "Ok  we'll let you talk in private" Mal said and left with Evie right behind her. "Hey Jane" He said.............
To be continued
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter if you want more please vote and comment so I know I should make more anways thx for getting this story at  more than 100 views already bye 😉😊