Date

Carlos's POV
It was finally Saturday so today I was going to ask Jane on a date. I looked all over the school for her then I finally found her in the library of course she loves to read which I find is cute. I went over to her and sat down next to her. She looked up and saw me and smiled "Hi Carlos" she said "Hey Jane I wanted to ask you a question" I said "Ok go ahead" she said Although we have started dating I was still nervous "W-wanna g-go on a d-date t-today?" I asked "Sure" she said and smiled and blushed a little which I found cute. "Where to ?" She asked "There's a bakery in town that has cupcakes" I said "Ok " "Wanna go after dinner I'll pick you up" I said she nodded her head. I went to my dorm to pick my outfit. I went in and saw Jay looking out the window "Buddy your gonna wanna see this" he said smirking I moved over next to him "Someone's trying to steal your girl " he said I looked out the window and indeed Herkie Hercules son was sitting next Jane at a bench outside. He put his arm around Jane's shoulder and smirked at her. I was getting really mad. I went down stairs to see what he was saying. Jane was reading a book "Hey Jane you have beautiful eyes " he flirted "Thanks" she said uninterested "A beautiful girl like must have a boyfriend do you" he asked "Yeah Carlos" she said and looked up from her book "Carlos as in Carlos De Vil that VK" he said "Yea why" she asked and furrowed her eyebrows "He's a Villain kid he doesn't love you I bet he doesn't even know what love feels like" he said smirking . He was right I never knew what love felt like until I met Jane she made me feel something diffrent and it wasn't a crush it was stronger. "I'll have you know Carlos is nothing like his mother he is sweet and smart and caring and he does love me and I love him too" she protested. Which made my cheeks heat up I stepped from behind the tree I was hiding "Hey Jane " I said "Hi Carlos" she said and stood up to hug me "So you're they guy Jane is dating" he asked annoyed of my presence "Yea you got a problem with that" I asked with a stern tone "Yeah as a matter of fact I do Jane deserves a better person than a street rat from the Isle of The Lost" he said "That's enough Come on Carlos we have to go" Jane said pulling me away "You ok?" I asked "I'm fine you on the other hand looked really mad" she said concerned "Yea I'm fine I just don't like people trying to steal my girl" I said and she giggled "Well lets go get dinner and go to our date" she said. "Oh yeah I was going to pick what I was going to wear but  let's get dinner first" I said. We ate our dinner and then we headed to our dorms to change. I picked a red shirt and white shorts with black sneakers.

I went to go pick up Jane

I went to go pick up Jane. I knocked on her door she quickly opened the door "Hi Carlos" she said. I was about to greet her when I noticed how stunning she looked she was wearing a sparkly baby blue dress with pretty pink shoes
and jewelry she had pink lipstick on.

 I was about to greet her when I noticed how stunning she looked she was wearing a sparkly baby blue dress with pretty pink shoes and jewelry she had pink lipstick on

She noticed I didn't greet her "I'm   sorry you look stunning" I said and she started to blush and giggled "You look good too" she said. "Shall we go " I said she nodded her head in response.
At the bakery
We arrived at the bakery we immediately greeted by a delicious smell. We sat at a table and waited till our waiter came "Can I take your order" the man asked "I'll have a chocolate cupcake" Jane said "I'll have the same" I said not wanting to resist the delicious taste of chocolate. "Ok I'll be right back with your order " he said. He came back a few minutes later with our  cupcakes. As we ate we talk about school and tourney I took another bite of my cupcake and she started to giggle "What!?" I asked ""You got chocolate all over yourself " she said I tried to wipe it off "No wait I'll clean it up" She said she leaned in and started to kiss me I kissed her back too "Thanks" I said "No problem and you tasted like chocolate " she giggled. I felt my cheeks heat up. We finished our pastries and paid and we walked outside "Auradon is so much more beautiful than back at the Isle" I mentioned "Really mother never really talked about that place" she said "The food there is the worst it's always the leftovers Auradon throws away and the food ends up being rotten and stuff" I said "Really that's not very hygenic I mean sure your parents weren't the best but you can't just serve them leftovers and rotten food you guys could've gotten food poisoning" she said worried "It's ok  I'm mean we're here  now so nothing to worry about" I reassured her "I guess you're right" she said "Why don't you tell me more about yourself " I asked her "Like what"  "Like when you were small" I said "Hmm this also happened in the first grade we were taking a quiz and I caught Melissa cheating so I told the teacher she got in semi trouble and since then I started to get bullied by her" she replied "It's been going on for that long!" I said shocked "Yea" she said timidly "You never told anyone?" I asked "Nope I was afraid of what they would do if I did" she said "If they ever hurt you again I'll be there to protect you" I said. She smiled and blushed we arrived at Auradon Prep "We better head back to our dorms you know how mom is about curfews" she said "Ok bye" I said and kissed her "Bye" she said and walked off.
Hope you guys enjoy if you did comment and vote. I'll try to update soon bye 💖😉