Pet?!

Jane's POV
It was finally the weekend so I decided to talk a walk in the park. Everything was going so well until I heard noises coming from the bushes. I decided to check it out I looked through the bushes and found a small orange kitten "Meow " it said "Awwwww" I said it was soo cute. "Do you have an owner?" I asked I picked it up and looked for a tag but I found nothing.

I asked everyone around if they owned the kitten but no one knows the kitty. "How about you stay with me at Auradon Prep?" I asked it "Meow" it said "I'll take that as a yes" I said. I went to the store quickly and bought some cat food. Then I went to my dorm "Hmmm what should I call you?" I said thinking "How about Lily" I said "Meow" she said "I'm guessing that's a yes"'I said. Then I heard someone know on the door "Hey Jane" I heard Carlos and Dude outside oh no I thought Dude is a dog and he doesn't like cats so I better hide Lily I quickly put her in my closet along with her food.

"Don't you dare make a meow" I whispered. I went to open the door "H-Hi Carlos" I greeted a little nervous "Hey" he said coming in the door "So umm what do you wanna do?" I asked hoping it to involve being outside "How about we watch a movie here?" He asked which almost made me choke "H-Here?" I asked "Yea is that ok" he said "Umm yea ...........yea it's totally fine" I lied.

As we sat down to watch the movie we heard "Meow" "What was that?" Carlos asked "Umm Meow ........Meow my throat feels itchy" I lied "oooooookkkkkk" he said uncertain "Meow" we heard again then Dude started barking at the closet door "Hey I think there's something in your closet" Carlos said "Nope there's nothing there" I tried to sound reassuring "Let's see what's inside" He said almost opening the closet "NOO" I yelled "What?!" He asked "Nothing how about we don't open the closet" I said "Jane what are you hiding" he asked suspicious "Nothing" I whispered.

He turned the knob and opened the door "Meow" Lily said pouncing on him "It's attacking me" he joked "Bad kitten no pouncing " I scolded and carefully removed her from Carlos "She's yours?" He asked "Kinda I found her in the park and no one owned her so I decided to bring it here" I said blushing "So what's her name?" Carlos asked sitting down in my bed "Lily" I said and sat down next to him. "How are you going to hide it?" He asked "Ummmm about that I have no idea what I'm going to do" I said

"I bet Audrey is going to freak out when she sees it she's probably gonna scream like when she saw a bug on the bench" He joked "Yup she is" I sighed "Wanna go to the library for a while?" He asked me. "Ok but let me feed Lily first" I said and poured food and water in her bowl. "Ok let's go" I said and we went to the library.
After the library
I was going to my dorm when I heard someone scream Audrey. I entered my dorm and saw her on her bed screaming "Get that beast away from me" and Lily playfully pouncing on her. Then Jay entered my dorm "I could here you scream all the way to my dorm" He whined "Why are you screaming in the first place?" Jay asked " Jay-Jay that beast attacked me" She said pointing to Lily which caused Jay to laugh.

"That small kitten attacked you?" He asked "Yes" she said "Audrey it's a kitten it was playing no if you'll excuse us I have to take her on a walk" I said picking Lily off Audrey's bed and left. "You were scared of a kitten" He teased "It attacked me" She whined.

I took Lily for a walk. When I heard a familiar voice "Jane?!" I turned around and saw my mother. "Hi mom" I said nervously "Hello may I ask what you are doing with that kitten?" Mom asked pointing to the kitten. "Ummm taking it for a walk" I replied "I know that what I mean is why do you have that kitten with you?" Mother asked.

"Well I found it in the park and she didn't have an owner so I brought Lily to Auradon Prep" I explained. "Lily?"Mother asked "That's what I named her." I answered. " Mom please can I keep her please!" I begged "I don't know.." She said "Please you let Ben have Dude" I said "Well I guess but you have to feed her and wash her and give her lots of love" Mother said.

"I will mom I promise" I said happily "Well I'll be going bye" My moms said and walked off. Yes I get to keep her I thought.
Hope you guys enjoy sorry this is a short chapter if you liked it vote and comment btw I need some truths and dares for a diffrent story and for these characters Mal, Ben, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Doug, Audrey, Jane, Lonnie and Chad bye 😉💖💖💖