Crushes

Carlos's POV
I was walking to Math class as usual Jane was the first one in the class. I went to go sit next to her."Hey Jane" I greeted her "Hello Carlos" she said and smiled. She looked beautiful as always No carlos she's your friend thats all. "Carlos?" Jane said as she snapped me out of my thoughts "What!?" I said "You weren't paying attention were you" she said "Sorry you were saying" I said "As I was saying wouldn't you rather sit with your friends" she asked "But you are my friend" I replied why didn't she want me to sit with her was I bothering her "I know I just thought you would rather sit with your other friends than me" she said "Why wouldn't I sit with you" I asked "Well I'm not very known here except for the girl who tried to sabotage The King's coronation and I'm not very pretty and I like studying a lot so people tend to think I'm really weird" she sighed "You know that was and accident and you're so beautiful and you're not weird at all I think you're cute when you study" I said without thinking. Oh did I just say that . Her eyes widened I started to blush wait why am I blushing wait do I like her hmmmmm maybe I do like her "I mean It's cool that you like to study yea it's cool" I said trying to play it off "Oh ok" she said. Then our teacher arrived and it was time for class.
At lunch
I finished my last class and it was time for lunch today we had sandwiches and cupcakes and they were chocolate my favorite. I saw Mal and the others "Hey whatcha doing" I asked as I sat down "Not much hey why are you in such a good mood Carlos" Mal asked smirking "Umm I don't know" I said although I did know it was Jane "It's about a girl isn't it" Evie said "Ummm n-no its nothing" I said blushing just then Jane came over and sat next to me "Hello" she said "Hi"everyone said including me I started to blush even more "So you guys gonna study for the test on Remedial Goodness" I said trying to not look at Jane which was hard. Thank goodness the bell rang time to go our dorms and study. We all went to our dorms. After finishing my homework Mal and Evie came in "Can we talk to you Carlos privately" they said "Umm ok" I said unsure why so I stepped outside the dorm "Soo..." I started "Lets get to the point here" Mal said "Ok" I said "Do you have a crush on Jane" Evie said "N-no w-why" I stuttered their onto me "Carlos we saw you blush when Jane sat next to you" a smirking Mal said "Not to mention how you couldn't keep your eyes off her" Evie added. They got me good "Fine I do but please don't tell her" I begged "We won't" they said and left. I went back inside and saw Jay smirking at me "You heard didn't you" I said he nodded "Ugggggghhhh" I groaned.
Hope you enjoy I will try to update soon if you like it vote and comment so I know to make more chapters bye 😉