Nate Part 2

This is a part 2 to my last imagine
It is in Y/N POV
----------

Nate told me that today he was going to take Jackson to the studio to meet the boys and so Jackson could see what Nate's like. I was really happy about my sons taking a liking to Nate. Nate helped me get over he loss of my previous husband. Nate has always been there for me. I am so glad that I found a man like Nate.

-----
Nate decided to sleep over this night.
-----
I slowly walked out of bed and made my way down the hallway to Jackson's room, so that I could wake him up.

"Jackson, bud, wake up" I whispered and gently tapped his shoulder. His eyes slowly opened and his arms reached out.

"Morning Mom" He said, mid-yawn.

"Morning Jackson. So listen, today Nate is going to bring you to the studio with him and you can meet his friends and all that. " I told him, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Ok mom" He replied.

I stepped out of Jackson's room and walked to Noah's room.

He was sitting up in his crib, his big brown eyes looking up at me.

"Mama!" He yelled and pointed at me.

"Hi baby" I said and carefully lifted him out of his crib. He giggled and I brought him downstairs.

I started to make his formula and almost tripped over his toys while going to the microwave to retrieve the Luke warm formula.

"Want me to feed him?" I heard a voice say and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turned around, not knowing it was Nate behind me.

"Yeah, Thanks" I said and handed Nate the sippy cup filled with formula. I returned to the stove and started to make bacon and eggs. Jackson came down a little while later wearing black basketball shorts, a white t-shirt, his black and red Jordan's sneakers and his Beats Solo 2 Wireless hanging around his neck along with his silver chain that hiS real father gave him before he died.
I fed everyone and started to do the dishes while Nate went to go change.

"Bye babe" Nate said and pecked me on the cheek.

"Bye Nate. Bye Jackson" I called.

"Bye mom" Jackson called and I heard the door slam.

I finished washing the dishes and went over to Noah who was sitting in his baby swing with a huge smile on his face.
He made cute baby noises and I picked him up and brought him over to the couch and put him on my lap. He giggled and I laughed at his cuteness.

"Well, looks like it's just me and you for today bubba" I chirped and turned on the TV.
--------
MEANWHILE

Jackson's POV
After we exited the house we got into Nate's black Jeep

It was about a 15 minute drive to the studio but from the outside it looked really nice.
We entered and three other guys walked up to Nate and they did a bro handshake.

"Guys, this is Jackson, Jackson this is Jack J, Jack G, and Sammy or Sam." Nate said.

"Hey" I replied and they all said their Hi's and Hey's.

---------

Y/N POV

Me and Noah must have fallen asleep because I immediately woke up to a door slamming and footsteps heard on the tile floors.

"Mom, it was so cool!" Jackson yelled.

"I'm glad you had fun" I said, wiping the tiredness out of my eyes.

Jackson went off probably to go in his room and text his friends to tell them all about what he got to do today.
Nate walked over and sat on the couch with me.

"Thanks Babe" I said and kissed him on the lips.

----------------------------------------------
I Wasn't really sure where to go with this, did y'all like it?

Anyone want a sad part 3? Or I can leave it at this.
Warning: the sad part 3 is very Sad.
Comment if you want it or comment if I should leave it at this.

Requests are open
Message Me for a request.

YOU SHOULD GO CHECK OUT ALL OF BreMaloley BOOKS. THEY ARE AMAZING. ALL OF THEM, AND SHE NAS A NATE FANFICTION AND A OMAHA BOYS PREFERENCES BOOK AND A NATE IMAGINES BOOK. GO CHECK THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING

COMMENT/VOTE IF YOU LIKED

:)

(736 words)