Jack G Requested by @kxxght

Requested by kxxght . I am going to put Y/N so that everyone can relate to this and not just someone's name :)

Your POV

I was sitting in my LA apartment with my three year old daughter. Her name was Renee Ann Gilinsky. Yep, her dad is Jack Gilinsky. He broke up with me and a week later I found out I was pregnant with his child. Speaking of him, he's on E! News. I clicked on the channel and the female news reporter said "Famous Singer Jack Gilinsky reported being seen with Madison Beer. He confirmed to E! News that they are in fact together. More coming later" And then I went to commercial break.

It was 7 AM and I was getting ready for work. I am a famous photographer. I do photo shoots for a bunch of famous people. Today I am going to do a photo shoot for two guys, I'm not sure of their names yet. It was their manager that made an appointment.

I got myself ready and woke up Renee and then I helped her get ready. I dropped her off at daycare and I went to Starbucks to grab a quick drink. Then I went to my studio.

I Walked into my studio and started to set up my camera's. My studio walls had some photos that I took and decided to get framed and hang them up. Most if them were of Renee and I had embroidery done to one so that it says "Renee Ann Gilinsky" on the top.

"Y/N?" I Heard a voice call.
I quickly spun around and saw Nate Maloley and Sam Wilkinson, two of Jack's best friends.
"Hey" I said and finished setting up the last part.
"How have you been?" Nate asked.
"Yeah we haven't seen you in forever!" Sam said.
"I've been good" I said.
We got started on the photo shoot and Sam noticed something I wished he hadn't.
"Hey Y/N, Why does that little girl in that picture look exactly like Gilinsky and have his last name?" He asked.
I was kind of hoping I would never have to explain this to someone, but I knew eventually I would have to.
"That's his daughter" I said and put down the camera.

"Oh, wow, okay then" He said and we continued with the photo shoot.

I gave the boys a quick break and Sammy spoke up.

"Uhh Y/N?" He said walking over to your desk you were currently sitting at reviewing the photos.
"Yes?"You asked, deleting the photos that didn't look good.

"Gilinsky's coming now,and uhh yeah" He said.

"What!" I yelled.

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson! Did you tell him?" I screeched.

"Maybe...but Y/N hear me out." He said and I could tell he was scared.

"30 seconds" I Spat.

"You guys are perfect for one another, for God's sake you even have a kid together! And we hate Madison(No hate it's just a story) you guys need to get back together!" He said.

I was about to say something to him but I was cut off by the door opening and Gilinsky walking in, and to make it even better, Madison was trailing right behind him.

"Y/N Sam told me everything" Gilinsky said coming over to me.

"Don't even" I groaned.

"I should have the right to see my own child." He said.

My phone rang.

"Excuse me, but I have to take this." I said and walked away.

I answered the phone and it just had to be Renee's preschool calling and saying that she is sick and I need to come pick her up.

"I'll be there in 5" I said and hung up.

I walked over to my desk and picked up my keys.

"I will be right back, I need to go pick up MY daughter" I said looking specifically at Jack.

"Don't break anything" I called as I exited the studio.

------------------
At Daycare (Leaving)
----------------

"Hey Rey, Mommy has to go finish a photo shoot so can you please sit at my desk and wait for me to finish, I will give you my phone to play with, you just need to be quiet." I said.

"Okay Mommy"she said.

"Thanks Babygirl" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Hey mommy?" She said as I buckled her in her car seat.

"Yes sweetie?" I said.

"I love you " she said blowing me a kiss.

"I love you too Babygirl" I said and got into the drivers seat.

----------
At the Studio
----------

I went back to the studio and Jack was still there.
Just great I thought.

I finished the photo shoot and Jack tried to talk to me but I pushed him off.

"Thanks for hiring me, I will email the photos to your manager, Nate and Sam" I said getting my stuff ready to go home.

"Ok Thanks " They said and gave me a small smile.

I picked up Renee and stared to walk out the door.

"I will get custody of her" I heard Jack call.

"Over my dead body you will" I fired back and walked to my car and drove home.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the crappy ending. I didn't know where to go with it.
Comment/vote if you liked.
UNEDITED

(884 words)