Jack G Part 2 to the Request by kxxght

Your POV (PART 2 TO MY LAST IMAGINE, REQUESTED BY kxxght ) SHOUTOUT TO _princess16 BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO DO A PART 2! GO CHECK OUT HER NATE BOOK, IT'S REALLY GOOD!

Im going to tell you now that his is really bad because I have never seen a custody battle and that stuff
I Guess Jack wasn't kidding when he said that he would get custody of her because I just got a phone call from my lawyer saying that we have to go to court for custody of Renee.
It was already noon and we had to be at the court house for 1PM. And the court house is 30 minutes away without traffic. I got myself ready and got Renee ready and we were off in my new Black Audi.

-------
Arriving at the Court House
------

I pulled into the nearest parking space seeing as though by the time this is over Renee will probably be asleep and I don't really want to carry her all the way to the other side of the huge parking lot. Scanning my eyes over the range of cars here and not seeing Jack's Black Jeep. He'll probably be late, but it's his own fault.

As I was walking into the small office they provided for me to meet with my lower I realized that today, I could loose my only ray of sunshine, my only child. She brought happiness to my day, and it could all be gone within the slam of the gravel.

I Entered the small office and told my lawyer that Jack hasn't even met Renee, nor been there for any part of her life. He took notes and then it was 1PM, time for the custody battle.

---------------
During the Custody Battle
---------------

Jack was late, as per usual, and of course Madison was with him.

The court session had stared a little while ago and now thee judge was going over the details. I told him that Jack has been their for nothing, he hasn't even met Renee, he is in no condition to be taking care of a child.

"I Have made my decision" The judge declared.

My anticipation was killing me.

"The custody of Renee Ann Gilinsky goes to...."

"Ms. Madison Elle Beer and Jack Finnegan Gilinsky"

(BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT)

(Starting from "The custody of Renee Ann Gilinsky goes too...)

"(Your Name, Middle Name, Last Name)" She said and slammed the gravel down on the sound pad (thingy)

"CASE DISMISSED" She said.

And with that, Renee was all mine again, and we never saw Jack Finnegan Gilinksy again after that day when he was shooting me mad glares from across the court room.

THE END

-----------------------------------------
TRIPLE UPDATE!! WHOO
VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU LIKED!

UNEDITED

(460 WORDS)