When you first meet

Itachi:
You had been in a rush to get to the dango shop early, both to avoid rush hour traffic and be able to buy some of the delicious sweet dumplings yourself.

You had been working at the small traditional dango shop since you were sixteen of age, having loved dango and knowing the owner. Uchiha Umi, or Obaa-chan, who had a knack for mentioning a 'cute' little cousin around your age.

Now you were always respectful when it came to your elders. So you never really snapped when she mentioned your lack of a love life. You just let it happen knowing she just wanted to help.

BUT MAN WAS IT GETTING ON YOUR NERVES! Either way there was no other place you would rather work than the shop.

It felt like home, and nobody could bother you.

Well that was until you had walked in and ordered, as you had a full hour and a half till you had to clock in.

When an obnoxious silver haired man had walked up to your current tavle and started making rather lewd remarks about your body.

Not being used to the attention you shrink back and glare, only receiving a smirk in return.

"I like 'em feisty, what's your name b****h?"

"How does-" your reply had been cut short by Umi walking over with two men in toll. One was massive with odd red sclera and bright green eyes. The other had cool black eyes and was rather cute, in your opinion.

"Nice to see my favorite worker. ____ this is my little cousin I had been telling you about. Itachi, ____. ____, Itachi. Now that you know eachother’s names, get acquainted!" 

With that she left with the massive guy dragging a cursing silverette away.

Shisui:
You were at the mall window shopping as no shop had something you wanted to buy yet. And not being a fan of large populated places, you were hoping that you would find something soon so you could leave.

As you were going into a shoe store; as you had been wanting a new pair of heels to go wuth a new outfit you bought a while back. You had bumped into this very gorgeous man.

With mischievous eyes of coal. Matching hair that seemed to be in an utterly attractive mass of curly bed head.

"I'm sorry miss." With a wink he went to walk off.  Until some one snatched your purse from your arm.

Quick to act her tackled the guy just before he could make it to the front doors. "Now stealong is against the law sir," flashing a police badge he states the miranda rights and cuffs the perk before calling for an actual on duty friend to pick the guy up.

"Thank you, sir!" You exclaim as he hands you the purse.

"No problem, for a pretty lady like you. A name and number would be nice though." He sends a cocky grin at your failing attempt to hide your red face.

"__-___." you blush deepens as you write your phone number on his hand before deciding to get the shoes later and go home.

Izuna:
Having grown up with an over protective older sister, you knew the pain of the obvious adult being scolded by his Nii-san. As you were going through the same thing.

Your family had never really got along with the Uzumaki's and from what you hear the other guy was an Uchiha meaning his had this weird eternal rival thing yours had with the Uzumaki, but with the Senju.

Now the reason you both were being scolded in the jail house. A fight. Plain and simple, your rival of sorts, Uzumaki Kiku, had been in the same store as you. And after noticing her you had hurriedly grabed what you needed and left. Or tried to, some silver haired man and a raven haired man had been fighting out side the entrance. Which drew the attention of the store.