You are on Your Period

((A//N there was problems with the readers being able to see the chapter, although I am working on the next one and it should be up hopefully soon ~love your crappy author))

Itachi:
This man was mostly fearless. Until it came to your period, them he would buy you everything you needed and asked for while staying as far away as possible.

Nothing can keep this man directly next to you on your period. Not even Dango.

Shisui:
He was clingy. You would think that it would be you, but no. He used every excuse yo hold and cuddle you. Not even kidding, you almost stubbed your toe and he picked you up and held you through a WHOLE movie and has ice cream and chocolate.

At this point you just think he uses you monthly as an excuse to be less "manly". The proof is in the tears while watching Titanic.

Izuna:
He was much like Itachi, but for a better reason. You were a highly irritable person on your period. Which often led to you shaping at yourself or others for seemingly harmless things.

Like sleeping with the wrong pillow.. your body pillow, nova touches your body pillow. Infact, he buys you a new one every three months.

Sasuke:
You never really had all the stereotypical symptoms of what men think periods are like. Other than an occasional cramp and a consistent headache. Other than that nothing else.

He simply becomes you painkiller dealer and chair around this time period (that was unintentional I bloody swear it).

Obito:
Most unsupportive prick of them all. Just keeps your hygienic things handy in his bathroom and Tylenol. Other than that it's don't bleed on my sheets and take care of yourself.

But he refuses for you to be out of his sight for more than ten minutes during this time of the month. Nobody knows why though.

Madara:
He don't do $h!+ . He just stays busy with work and pretends to not exist.

This pin-cushion had the nerve to send you money during and after with some flowers as an apology for not being there. Every. FLIPPNG.Time!