When They Need Support

Itachi:
Given he was freshly single and the breakup stung. He still went to the next best thing. Kisame, because he knew his best friend Shisui was going through the same thing.

But sadly Kisame had now clue as to how he was supossed to help. Given he avoided relationships for this exact reason. But hey, he tried.

And then he sent him to you. "Itachi, things like this happen all the time. People lose their spark everyday. You aren't alone in this." You attempt the logical way to supporting him knowing he had a tendency to over think.

"You're right ____ , the best thing would be to not let this effect me." He looks up at you and smiles. "But your break is over and I would like some dango and green tea... please."

"Of course 'Tachi" you write the order down and slide off ready to finish the day so you can cheer him up some more.

Shisui:
Not even you would expect this to happen. And you could predict Shisui like what kind of cereal is going to come out of your cheerios.

But here he was head in his hands trying to reason with himself how this all came to be. Having experienced this kind of heartbak before you just sit in silence and hug him. Offering an ear to listen.

"I thought it could work, ____. But she works all the time and I have my duty as a cop. So i can't just drop everything at the drop of the hat." He shakes his head and looks up.

"Maybe I... Looked over something. You know. Like an important factor." He chuckles darkly and sits back against the couch.

"Hey! Uchiha Shisui, the fact that she cheated has nothing to do with how you went about your relationship with her. In the end you were loyal. You were never in the wrong!" You punch his shoulder and glare.

"She never deserved you anyway." You angrily cross your arms as he sourly rubs his shoulder. A small sile on his lips. "Thanks."

Izuna:
Your support wasn't exactly.... Endearing more so, motherly. Izuna had locked himself in his hiuse and trained in his dojo nonstop for a couple days.

You being the stubbourn sweetheart you were had made every meal, occasionally ran his bath water then nagged him up there to take a bath.

At this point, the world knew you had a natural mothers instinct that was usually used on your close friends.

Luckily Izuna was one of them. And he was feeling the effects of it quite strongly. During this period of time he realised how much he could truly could rely on you.

And he was quiet thankful. Even if he was silent throughout the whole time.

Sasuke:
He had never meant for the relationship to last long any ways. He was just trying to get your attention. He knew you held a strong distatse for Sakura.

But it didn't stop him from getting with her or both of them breaking up after her realizing their differences. Though it was nice to watch you fume. Now wasn't, he had gotten in a fight with Naruto again. And while you were helping him with what was needed as he had injured his ankle.

He was still in a dangerous plaxe with you. He hadn't thought this through clearly given when you were worried you got angry. And that is what you were, worried about him.

And his older brothers amusement isn't helping thos situation either. "Sasuke, if you would just comply while she is trying to help you. She wouldn't be so frustrated." Itachi chukled as you force fed his younger brother his medication.

"Not now Nii-san, hn!" He glared at your angered, triumphant face.

"Yes, Sasuke, that was necessary." You state clearly after you forced the pill down his throat.

Obito:
After his not so recent but still hurting breakup. He happened to get sick. Which happens to be your favorite time to be around the Uchiha. When he was sick.

He was all cuddling and naps. Which happened to be your favorite way to pass time. And with your job as an author it gave to time to take care of the multi-tasking busy man.

You necer minded doing such things as you had done this multiple times by now.

Playing with his hair you smile as you send in the final draft of the novel you were writing when you first met.

"Hmm, ____ can you make me some soup?" Obito pulls his face away from your stomach and looks up innocently. "Of course, Bito."

Getting up you make him some soup and toast to help his hunger simmer down.

Madara:
With thks man you wouldn't know he was in pain until he said so. Also with this man you knew his pride would necer allow him to do so.

So you took it upon yourself to learn his tell signs. Which by it self had diven you insane, they were all sk small and hard to notice.

Except for today. He just sat at the tree saying nothing and staring at the water. And yiu being you had sat next to him and said nothing either. Not until he said something first.

"____, you don't have to stay in silence you know." He states in a monotonous voice.

"Yes but it seemed you wanted quiet this time so I complied." You glance up at him and place your hand on his shoulder "And if you wish to talk then choose a topic, I don't mind." You too turn to the river

"Thank you."

"Any time."