What He First Thought of You

Itachi:
Umi-san seems to be excited for me to meet this ____ girl. She suggested me coming to her shop early before work in order to meet her.

I can see why she would be so goddy for me to meet ____ she is interesting and intelligent. She seems rather nice also.

Shisui:
Normally I would move out of the way when someone seems to not be paying attention while they were walking. But this girl is a lityle to cute to not want to say something to.

Yes, she gave me her number. I am going to text her today. Maybe get to know her later, she was too cute.

Izuna:
That damn Senju! Did he honestly think he could just say that and not get hit? The idiot is lucky the police were called or he would be in the ICU.

But that girl had a nice uppercut. Wouldn't think a girl could fight like that either. Not that I have witnessed a girls fight where there were actually fists involved.

Sasuke:
Why exactly is Nakamura-sensei making us do a get to know you prodject in the middle of the first semester? What is the point. Everyone knows everyone so whybshould we do this?

This ____ girl is interesting, instead of squealing like every othe girl does she gives. Almost, the same response i gave her. I should pay more attention to her. She is different.

Obito:
I come back from a buisness trip and the first thing I hear about is Kakashi had been hit by a car while reading and walking... Again.

I swear he thinks he is invincible, and apparently I'm not the only one. The same girl Kakashi has decribed on multiple occasions to me is here and also quite irritaed. She seems calmer than he described though.

Madara:
While walking to the river wher I go to think. I am called by my youngest brother Izuna. He had gotten into another fight with Hashirama's younger brother again.

After dropping him back off at his apartment. I head back to the parks river. Where a girl makes a rither pitiful attempt to skip a stone. But she is rather attractive.