How You Would Break Up/Make Up

Itachi:
Break up-
It would start with him prioritizing everything other than your relationship. Then it would turn into him avoiding the topic to avoid conflict.

Over all, the breakup would be cold and blunt. You just couldn't take it anymore.

Makeup-
He would do everything in his power to show you how much you matter to him. Sending anonymous flowers. You would find your favorite sweets in the most random places.

Eventually it would all lead to little love notes and your favorite poems being placed in your work apron. But what sealed the deal was the Bahamas vacation he forced you to go on, he spent the whole time by your side buying anything you wanted.

Shisui:
Breakup-
Now everyone would think it would be his job, given he didn't have much time, or that you broke up with him because of all the attention he received from the ladies.

But that wasn't it at all. He felt that you deservedsome one who could spend every moment of the day with. Not somebody who got home late at night only to leave early in the morning. So he broke up with you trying his best to explain.

Makeup-
This actually happened on your part, you refused to let him just leave because of, in your opinion, such a ridiculous reason. It worked perfectly fine for you. Even if he was so busy.

And being the stubborn person you were you stopped by his job to give him both his breakfast he usually forgot, and a peice of your mind. It wasn't a pretty sight for some of his colleagues, but you got your man back.

Izuna:
It was actually his father stressing him out. Tajima had never liked you two together. So he decided to take this opportunity to cause some discord.

With all the stress from his father the man was becoming snippish. Which was totally unappreciated. And eventually lead to a nasty arguement that ended your relationship.

Makeup-
It was actually Madara who fixed the relationship between the two of you. He actually liked you, and would be damned if his brother came sulking to him about you again. So naturally he bluntly told him to man up and fix his own problems.

Sasuke:
Breakup-
He hadn't meant to say it really. He was letting rumors get to his head and he had gotten jealous of your close relationship with Naruto. You two had become the best of friends through a mutual past of being bullied.

And with the friendship came nasty lies from Sasuke's fan-group. And He was stupid enough to let it get to him and broke up with you.

Makeup-
In all honesty, Naruto fought Sasuke for hurting you. And Sakura ended up suspended with Naruto and Ino, and TenTen, and so on. Everyone was PISSED so much the girls fought all the girls who started the rumor while Naruto punched some sense into his best friend.

And you punched Naruto for punching your boyfriend.

Obito:
He broke up with you to protect you. To many people were catching on. Enemies started targeting you and so on. But being around a group of criminals had rubbed off on you. Not only was your writting better. But making friends with them lead to them caring about you and teaching you all they know.

So when the feather that broke the camels back had arrived you were something akin to Kakuzu's rage mode.

Makeup-
He realized you could take care of yourself when people started dropping off from the underground. And when the Akatsuki realized they all had been the ones to taget you. He was skeptical at forst. It couldn't be little old you now could it.

Well he was wrong,they only found out about it when Kakuzu had stopped to get some money out of a client that hadn't payed the full amount and found you interrogating about Gato's whereabouts, as he was the last one who held a threat towards you.

Let's just say when you two got back together he was scared about what would happen if he tried to break it off again.

Madara:
Breakup-
He was too proud to admit you had broken up with him. Or accept it for that matter. Your relationship had hit a rough patch actually. You both were stressed. Which lead to you both only seeing eachother when you could handle being around people.

And it had gotten to a point where you were constantly arguing of sorts. The breakup itself was as nasty as can be. Things were thrown and words were said. And you had enough and told him to get out and not come back.

Makeup-
As stated earlier, he didn't accept the fact that you had broken up with him. He still called everyday and oddly told you whenever he was going to be late coming 'home'. Not that the two of you were living together, he always called your house home.

He would still come over when ever he pleased, the same was said about leaving. When acting like nothing happened was starting to backfire he came home early and made you dinner, and pampered you the way he always did when he wanted you to know how important you were to him.

He also asked if you knew how important you were to him. And anyone who knew him well enough, knew that was his way of saying he loved you.