They get Possesive

Itachi:
Every time he has gotten jealous. It was over Kakashi. But when he gets possessive it is over his colleague, Tobi. For some odd reason the childish man liked to hang off your arm and begs you play with him.

Which is what is happening now.

"____-chan please!" Said the childish male. Drawing out the plea part of please. And with the irritated glare he is receiving from Deidara. His plea is going to be for mercy sometime soon.

"She said no," Itachi tossed the taller male off your arm as he wrapped his unoccupied hand around your wrist. "And keep your hands off of my princess." Glaring into the one hole of the man's mask he tugged you out of the room and too his car.

"Don't let him touch you anymore, that's my job."

Shisui:You were sitting in between Itachi and Shisui watching a movie

Shisui:
You were sitting in between Itachi and Shisui watching a movie. You really weren't paying attention to the plot lines as you were stressed and ready to hibernate. And for some reason Shisui thought this would keep your mind of of your crippling responsibilities.

Well, to be honest it wasn't and you were growing tiered. The movie had something to do with ninjas and some big war and a giant plant. Yet you couldn't wrap your head around why the glowing guy wasn't dead yet.

You had been counting how many fatal blows the guy has taken and yet he was still alive.

" He is oddly resilient. " you sigh before laying your head on Shisui's shoulder. "I was thinking the same thing, hey I'm going to get some more popcorn." Shisui lent over and kissed your forehead be fore he got up and left. Itachi leaving not long after to use the rest room.

"Hey sweet thing, what brings you here by your self?" You look up plainly to see the probable reason Shisui might lose his job. "I'm not alone. Now if-"

"If you could so kindly leave my girl alone so we could enjoy the rest of the movie that would be great." Shisui glares as he pulls you into his lap.

Izuna:Yet again you boss had paired you up to work on something with Tobirama

Izuna:
Yet again you boss had paired you up to work on something with Tobirama. And this doesn't bother you as his sharp wit and sarcasm is quite amusing. But it does bother you lovely boyfriend Izuna, as the man is his sworn enemy.