When He Gets Drunk

Itachi:
You high-key had no idea what was going on. Itachi had sent you a text asking you to come over and when you do. HE FREAKING HUGGED YOU CRYING!!!

"I always wanted to be a girl ____," Itachi stares into your (e/c) eyes with his tear filled onyx orbs.

"But periods scare me." He looks around looking to see if anyone else had heared him. Even though you two were the only ones home.

"Me too, Itachi, me too." You shake your head slowly.

You were on your period right now.

Shisui:
He had challenged you to a drinking contest after he had forgot you were drinking water. Honestly you thought this would be funny so you went with it given you two were hanging out at your house.

"Shui stop dancing on the dang table!" You laugh as he tries to dance like a 'girl'.

In all honesty this was the funniest thing watching him. Until he fell.

"Damn, I thought I could fly." You laugh as he mumbles about his fear of spiders.

Izuna:
"I'M TAKING BACK THE CROWWWN!" Izuna was singing Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco. But He sounded okay you guessed.

At the same time it was hard not to laugh while he struted around his brothers house in his boxers and a sheet tied around his neck. Like it was cute and all fun and games till Madara came in and stopped it all.

Or tried to, because as we know Uchiha's are stupidly stubborn. "Nii-san you're just jealous cause you're mad and I'm fabulous!"

Izuna flipped his hair then passed out after losing balance and falling on to the couch after that.

Sasuke:
(Sorry you are underage and under age drinking is bad)

Obito:
You never knew how childish Obito could be. Lies, yiu knew his persona Tobi very well. And since you are with the Akatsuki out at a bar. You are dealing with a drunk 'Tobi'.

Not that you care as when Obito is drunk he gets Tobi like already so there really is no difference. Sinply because you two go out for drinks often so you know how to deal with this.

But not him clinging to you making you promise to never leave him. This was freaking you out.

Especially when he giggled and claimed you as his and passed our in your backseat.

Madara:
He... was was laughing and smiling. It would be cute, if he would stop grabbing you waist and dramatically claiming he loved you.

And it also would've been better if he was sober. Sooo much better actually given he demanded you to come over at two o'clock in the morning.

But hey, you now have pictures and videos for blackmail if need be.

Like when you want to play with his long black hair.