When You Find Out He Has a Girlfriend

Itachi:
You had known Itacho for about six months now, and things were great. You have officially met everyone but this one girl.

Izumi.

You see Itachi speaks very highly of her. That alone made you want to meet her. Besides the fact that you had bet Kisame you would meet her first. You genuinely wanted to see if she was all he made her out to be.

Having heard him describe her multiple times. You never expected to run into her while he was away with the gang.

"Hey, ____, well I hope you are ____. Or else this would be awkward." You turned to the sound of your name and an unfamiliar vioce.

"Yes?" She smiles widely and relif flashes across her face.

"Sorry to be so random. But my boyfriend, Itachi, talks about you alot and I just wanted to tell you thanks. I am Izumi, by the way." You blink confused but smile any way.

"Well your welcome, I guess," scratching the back of your head.

You wonder why him having a girlfriend bothered you so much.

Shisui:
You strughle against Shisui while he drags you excitedly to meet someone.

As far as you knew you hsd already met everyone there was. Which in a way made you feel special, given he was surprisingly private about these things.

"Shui! Why are you dragging me?" You exclaim as you continue to wring your wrist in his, much larger, hand.

"I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Sachiko, she is finally back from that buisness trip!" He grins over at you while you stop fighting.

"I tell her about you all the time. She is just as excited to meet you as am right now. You two would be the best of friends!" You punch him over the head irritatedly.

"You dim wit the first thing you should've told me was you had a girlfriend," yoh plaster on a grin to hide your turbulent emotions. "Come on will 'ya?" You switch to dragging him so this can be over faster.

"I have an appointment soon."

Izuna:
Itvwas really simple how you met his girlfriend. There was no dragging or an awkward run in. Just confusion. You two were training.

More like he was teaching you something new again. And you both had finally gotten your siblings to leave you in peace.

When suddenly this girl walks in and drags him out saying something along the lines of.

"Hi, I am Chiyo, Izuna's girlfriend. Sorry to interupt but I hace a surprise for him." She then turns to smile at you while you scratch your arm.

"____, pack up we can meet up later in the week. This might take a while." Izuna sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose.

Nodding you pack up. With a strange urge to punch Chiyo in the face.

Sasuke:
Now being in highschool word gets around fast. Like who has a crush on who and... Well Sasuke's relationship status.

And of course the girl happens to be the one person you can't stand the most.

Sakura.

And with some cheesy flip of faith. You were now her lab partner because some evil duck desided to get sick.

Sasuke.

You sigh for the tenth tome within three minutes. "Sakura, you can't put water into acid. You will cause ot to heat up exponentially. You dilute acid by adding it to the water."

Her face flashes and she nodds correcting what she was doing.

Good thing you caught her before she could start pouring.

Obito:
Now you knew about Rin from the beginning of your friendship. But you had never met her.

Given the fact that Obito finds time of day to hang out with you every other day. You would expect to at leat meet her but. No, you haven't.

Not that it bothered you. As to the fact you knew about your developing crush on Obito.

But of all the times to meet her. You were drunk. And in the middle of a drinking cotest with Kakashi.

"Who'r yooouu?" You point lazily and smile.

"I am Rin, Obito sent me here to pick up Kakashi and his friend. He said he was worried the two of them would drink themselves sick.... again."

With a jealous grin you exclaim loudly about how you're the friend and hug her.

Falling asleep on her shoulder soon after.

Madara:
When you had met Aya. You were half asleep and may of may not have thought she was Madara the whole time.

Which had left a very amused girlfriend to deal with you. You see you had been invited to Izuna's party. Which he held at his brothers house.

Which was why you just so happened to be talking to her.

You and Madara were both private people so when she found out you were quite open to answer nearly everything when you were tired she jumped to it.

Given it may have left her a lottle jealous on how much you knew about her boyfriend. It was a learning experience for her too.