Chapter 2

I shot out of my bed while my phone rang none stop. The stars were still up and the night was still here. It was almost peaceful till I realized my phone was still causing an uproar. I groaned and streched myself up. I picked my phone up, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"What?" I yawned into the phone.

"I have really good news!" A happy voice rang.

"Which is?" I rubbed my eyes. I noticed my clock had said it was 3 in the morning.

"Minseok, it is 3 in the damn morning!" I shouted over the phone.

"I'm sorry. I wanted you to be the first person to know my news!" He started to clam up. I heard it in his voice.

"Babo... just tell me already." I groaned.

"THEY ACCEPTED ME!"

"What? Who? what?" My voice must've offened him. I totally forgot something really important to him.

"THE MUSIC COMPANY ACCEPTED ME!" he gasped in horror. "DID YOU ALREADY FORGET?

"Oh, congrats," I yawned again.

"You don't even care," Sadness ringed through the phone.

"Its 3 in the morning! Give me a break!"

"Your right I'm sorry..."I could feel him pouting over the line. I placed my face in my hands.

"I promise I'll listen to you talk about it today during our special hang out day alright?"

"About that..." His voice trailed. "I don't think we can uh-"

"Its fine, you gotta go to Seuol right?"

"Yea I'm sorry Min Jee," He sighed. "But I was thinking maybe you could come with me Seoul? Like on the train. Maybe you could stay in Seoul over the weekend in my temporary hotel."

"Minseok, I have homework and studying. Maybe I'll stay with you some other time. I'll go with you on the train at about 12, we can get lunch."

"Alright fine. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Right back at you Babo."

I moaned loudly to myself. I don't know why, but I couldn't stand that he was leaving me. I shouldn't care. I should just let him go but seriously, I couldn't. This was more toture for me then him to be honest.

I was dressed in a baggy grey sweater with a bunny on it. My white knittted scarf hanged against my neck while it blocked the cold winds from freezing my throat. I sat on the bench looking at my watch then back at the streets, waiting for Minseok to crawl up the steps. Soon, an hour had past. I had finished my hot green tea and dumped it in the trash a couple feet away. He's coming, just give him one more hour.

Once the minutes went by, I finally got up from the bench. Counting trains and watching people go in wasn't helping time go faster anymore. I got a text from Minseok once I got out of the station.

Mini Minseok: Jee Jee!! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you! I took the train early! I'm sorry we couldn't hang out. My trainee thing started really early. I'm in between practice so I'll skype you tonight! I'm reeeaaally sorry! ;c

After I read that, a little bit of anger sprawled into my head. Why didn't he tell me when he was in the train? Did I already become something he didn't need to care about anymore?

Me: Whatever, I hope your having fun. I'll be waiting for your skype.

I sighed lightly as I sat on the bus to get home. I started to re-read all of our past texts. There were a couple of us just asking for school notes. Some when we were in school sneak texting because we were bored. A few about meeting up. A lot about my parents. A lot about his dream with this music company.