Chapter 12

When I woke up, I noticed I wasn't in my bed. There was a sleeping Sehun and Chanyeol next to me. Cold shivers crawled up my spine once I pull out from underneath the blankets. That's when I realized, all of us were on the floor.

The television was still on too. Quickly turning it off, I started to regain my memory. We were up all night trying to watch an English reality show.

I facepalm-ed at our stupidity.

I walked into the my bathroom once again.

I got out and felt more refreshed then yesterday.

While I make my daily tea, Luhan groggily got up. He crawls his way towards me as I pour him another cup.

I guess he wasn't a morning person because he almost drank my tea.

"Babo," I pulled the cup away from him. "I'm might be sick still."

"Ah, arasso arasso~" He chuckled and drank from his cup

"How's rookie life?" I asked.

Forming a conversation with the deer, more people joined in. The last one to get up was Minseok.

"Minseok, you are not a morning person. Are you?" Suho teased at him.

"No, Min Jee is." He pointed at me. "She is such a morning person, everytime I slept over, I never saw her bare face in the morning."

"You're lame." Baekhyun poked at my sides.

"Hey! I just get so used to waking up early for school that I can't go back to sleep." I informed.

"I wanna see Min Jee's bare face!" Sehun cheered.

"This basically is my bareface. It's not like I cake eye shadows and blush all over my face."

"I would've teased you if that was true." Minseok grinned.

"You already do." I pushed his forehead away.

"Then what do you have on your face?" Tao started to reach for my face but I slapped away.

"I have enough pimples Tao." I playfully glared at him.

"What pimples?" Kai actually poked my face.

"Stop it!" I whined as I pushed his fingers away.

"Min Jee has squishy cheeks." Chen snickered. His fingers dived right into my faces.

"Babo! That hurt!" I rubbed my face.

"Aw shall we all kiss it to make it feel better?" Chanyeol cooed, Sticking his bottom lip out and mocking me.

"Just go change." I groaned.

I came out of the room with a military button up that was stacked on top of my black jeans. Slipping on a red beanie on,I watch the boys fumbled there shirts on in my living room. They did it so causally as if it was okay to change in someone's living room.

"You guys don't know how to change in a bathroom?" I walked over all their stray clothes.

"Well I thought you'd like this view." Kai, shirtless, towards me. Sehun choked on his water and Kyungsoo high-fived him.

"No, work out more." I slapped at his chest. It was hard like rocks but I ignored it.

"Exucse me!" He scoffed, playfully acting offended."I work out!"

The boys around laughed with me.

"I said work out more babo." I rolled my eyes.