Chapter 8

"Aw, do you really have to leave me with these stupids?" Ah-ri pointed at the boys. She playfully pushed Chanyeol towards me. "At least take this one, he's the main stupid."

"Hey! I will have you know I get A's in school!" Chanyeol said, pride was glued onto his voices.

"A's in being stupid." Kyungsoo snorted.

"Hey!" Chanyeol started to use his tiny fist to punch Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry Ah-ri, they're all yours," I nudged Chanyeol back to her and winked at her. She rolled her eyes in denial.

"When does your train come again?" Luhan titled his head in a deer like form.

"Hm," I checked my watch. "Four hours."

"Then let's go for one last lunch then drop you off at the train." Chen gleamed.

"Don't you have errands today? Such as dancing or singing?" I raised a brow.

"Nope. Manger's out of town for family wedding." Lay shook his head.

"What's your excuse?" I looked over at Ah-ri with an annoyed, but playful, face.

"No one at S.M has interviews today," She did the exact same face.

You can say Ah-ri and I have formed a friendship. I shared some of my past stories, she shared some of hers. She told me one about her tricking Taehyung to getting his head stuck in a metal gate.

"Alright," I grabbed my roller bag, "Take me somewhere good to eat."

Ah-ri lead us to her favorite Japanese bento place. The restaurant was lined with mirrors on one side and beautiful drawings reflecting the other side.

We sat and ordered, of course after we could order, Tao chokes on his iced water.

The waitors started to panic, throwing their towels in the air and getting warm un-iced water for him.

He starts rapidly coughing and all Luhan does is pat his back. Ah-ri, next to Tao, attempts to help by showing him breathe skills. The waitor offered help, but Sehun shooed them away, explaining to them he'll be okay and it always happens.

Tao's face turns red and finally heaves in his last heavy breathe.He looked up and turns red as everyone started to giggle. It took Tao a couple of minutes to settle back into reality.

"Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes.

"I am okay," His blood-shot eyes grew wide as our food was set onto the table.

-

After an eventful lunch, I pulled the handle up from my hand carry.

It has been a week, I've learned more about the boys and Ah-ri then they learned about me.

I waved at the boys. Minseok threw his arms around me one more time, causing me to squirm a bit.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Saying good bye. I wish you could stay. " He sighed.

"So do I," I couldn't tell if I was lying or if I actually meant it.

"Please come back soon. "

"I don't know Minseok, but for now. I am leaving." I pat his head.

"Don't use that word. It makes me believe that you won't ever come back." I couldn't agree more Minseok. Even I don't know if I'll come back.

"Minseok, I'm leaving now." I pulled away from our longest hug ever.

I wave back to Ah-ri and the boys one more time. Minseok looked down.