Chapter 6

As we entered the backstage of Weekly Idol, I see a girl placing different red colored clothing on different racks. She had a bright shining smile and happy hazel eyes. Her slick black bangs were clipped behind with silver pins.

"Annyeonghaseyo boys!" She smiled and bowed polietly. Her eyes scanned me head to toe, as if judging me like a pagent girl. "Who's this?"

"Oh, she's Minseok best friend Min Jee," Luhan's smirk appeared at the words best friend. I rolled my eyes.

"That's stupid of you Luhan," I playfully shoved him away from me. Being the weakling I am though, he barely budged, causing him to smirked wider.

"Anyways," The girl bowed to me as well. "Annyeonghaseyo Min Jee, I'm Gyeong Ah-Ri."

"Uh, Annyeonghaseyo." I muttered slightly. Ah-Ri rose a brow.

"She doesn't do well with people," Chanyeol explained. "She still hates me."

"I can see that," She chuckled at Chanyeol's response. They started to pile onto the make up chairs, some went to change.

I stayed on the couch that showed the set of which they were being interveiwed at. I placed my chin on one hand and observed the people adjusting the background, wiping camera lenses and turning on the lights. It seemed so high tech and professional. I don't know why, but when people randomly just walk though my point of veiw, it made my eyes grow heavier. I soon passed out against the couch.

-

"Jeee Jeee!" I heard a faint voice call. I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I snuggled back into the couch. I felt a blanket over me as shrinked into the couch.

"Jee! You gotta wake up!" I heard Minseok loud and clear voice say.

"5 more minutes," I mumbled, my vision blurred and soon blacked out again. But my eyes shot opened when I felt myself getting lifted off the couch.

"Eh?!" I looked down and see I was a couple inches off the couch and the blanket - no- jacket, covering me fell to the floor. Tao and Kai were carrying me by my arms and legs.

"What are you guys doing!?" I exclaimed.

"Waking you up!" I heard Tao said underneath me.

"Put me down! I hate heights!" I squeezed my eyes closed. I was afraid of heights ever since that fox incident. They dropped me back onto the couch with me letting out a small squeal.

"Never again!" Shivers over came my body. The boys started to tease me about being a scared little butt.

"Boys, set 5 minutes!" The manger screamed. They all started to take deep breathes, getting ready for the interview.

"Wish me luck?" Minseok asked.

"Why not?" I rolled my eyes. He started to puff his cheeks into a pout showing off an eyeliner smug along his cheeks.

"Babo," I sighed as I used my thumb to remove the smudge.

"Oh, thanks."

The MCs started to speak in Korean about how EXO was divided into two different groups and such. Before Minseok got on the set, he wrapped his backstage pass around my neck, winked and got on the set.

Time runs through the clock as the boy laughed and smiled.

"Min Jee, are you not enjoying yourself?" I heard Ah-ri ask next to me. Her whisper made me feel uncomfortable as I slightly moved back.

"Uh, it's not that." I rubbed my ears lightly.

"Oh sorry about that. I didn't want to make so much noise since sets on," She smiled gentlely.

"It's fine," I moved a bit, making room for her. "Sit?"

She slid into the seat, offering me some pie. I rejected it but continue watching the show. I also watched the boys showing off their "super powers," I notice Ah-ri giggling at Chanyeol's

"Is there something between you and him?" I whispered.

"Who?" She questioned, not even turning her head to talk to me, eyes just glued on to Chanyeol.

"The stupid one that is basically a little boy in a man's body," I rolled my eyes.

"Chanyeol? That Babo? Please," She scoffed. "I'm not that confident, but I know I can do better."

"Of course you can do better anyone can," I rolled my eyes while saying it sarcastically.

"Right?"

"Please, do you not see your googly eyes?" I laughed lightly at how foolish she was acting. "It's not a wonder that you sit backstage instead of act,"

Her cheeks started to flush. Bingo.

"Told you!" I teased lightly slapping her head delicately, not trying to hurt her.

"Min Jee! You need to stop!" She exclaimed as she stuffed a pillow into her face.

"You should just ask him out," I shurgged and sunk back into the couch.

"No! He's suppose to man up and ask me out," She huffed, this girl had such high expectations.

"Who cares? Why don't you girl up and ask him out?" I raise an eyebrow.

"That's so stupid!" She sighed.

Soon the boys started to wrap up their interveiw. They were still laughing about their lame powers and such.

"Min Jee, it's getting late. You're bags are already at our place, are you sure you don't want to stay over?" Sehun asked.

I checked my phone. It was getting late, my uncle probably forgot about me and is fast asleep.

"I guess I don't have choice," I sighed.

-

We made our way back to the dorms. Ah-ri and I decided to go out tomorrow since the boys were going to be in the recording studio all day.

"I see you have finally made friends with a girl." Minseok says as we enter the dorms.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Tao asked.

"Well, the populars at our school convinced all the other girls that I do drugs," I shrugged.

"Are you serious?" Kai slowly laughed, thinking I was kidding.

"Yea, really lame of them." I pulled my sweater off. "I mean, I haven't even touched cocaine before so I dont even know what to say about that."

I started to drag my bag into the spare room that Suho had set for me. I grabbed a pair of pajama's and Kai lead me to the bathroom.

"Please tell me this bathroom locks," I begged lightly.

"Of course it does," He grins lightly, giving me chills.

After I came out of the shower, I squirted the water out of my hair, dressed in my shorts and tank top and walked out, hair still in towel. I see the boys waiting for me in the living room, watching a Korean drama with Manadrin subtitles. I sat in between Lay and Minseok.

"You should turn off the subtitles to make the Manadrin boys work on their Korean," I cracked an evil smirk.

"Maybe we should," Chanyeol agreed, a slim smiled grew on his face.

"No you cannot!" Lay snatched to remote away before Suho's hands reached it.

My eyes started to feel drowsy. I felt like the word was spinning just a little. It wasn't spinning like I was dizzy, it was like the world was tell me to shut my eyes and sleep. I leaned back against the cushioned couch. I somehow, I shrunk into a ball and fell asleep.

Filler chaper cause I suck butt. This isn't even 2 pages ;-; Step your shit up Christy.