Chapter 15

Min Jee carefully wrapped the canvas of her and Minseok with a small cloth. She finally finished her drawing and was ready to give it him.

She wrapped her self in thick winter coat and grabbed her keys. After closing her door behind her, she headed towards the train station. She needed to refill her station card.

Taemin, on the other side of the city, walked over to a drug store and bought two simple cup of instant ramen. He planned on visiting her today and thought she was probably still asleep. He planned on her taking her out for hot coffee and spent the a day in the cafe studying.

Min Jee popped her phone out and checked the time, almost time for breakfast. Her stomach wasn't hungry though. She decided on just buying grocery so she could make a brunch at home.

Once Min Jee made it home, She pulled her coat off, revealing her black fleece sweats and baggy oversized t-shirt. Suddenly she heard snoring. Grabbing the closet weapon, a spoon, she follows the noise. With light footsteps, she entered the living room.

She just sighed and rolled her eyes, believing that it's Taemin on the couch.

"Hey pabo." She called from behind the couch.

"Hm?" She heard a voice mutter.

"Help my make breakfast." She rolled her eyes and looked over the burrito of blankets that hid his small figure. His face was smushed into the couch so she couldn't take pictures of his sleeping face.

All he did was shuffle underneath the sheets and fall back asleep. She rose a brow. This wasn't like Taemin. He always woke her up.

"Hey jagiya! I'm coming in!" She suddenly heard Taemin and the front door unlock.

Her eyes widen. She stared at the couch and the unknown person sleeping in it.

"TAEMIN?!?!" She nearly screamed

He rushed inside the room, holding two instant noodle cups. His eyes grew twice the size.

"Who's that?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know! I thought it was you!"

"Well it isn't cause I'm right here!" Taemin narrowed his eyes at the boy on the couch. "Just wake him up and see who it is!"

"I don't wanna wake him up! That's awkward!"

"Ugh can't you see a I'm trying to sleep." You heard the couch - the person in it, groan. "Can't you at least whisper?"

The person rose from the couch and stretched his arms then bent over to reach his legs.

Taemin and Min Jee stood behind the couch, speechless. Who thinks they can be so comfortable in a stranger's house?

"Good morning Jee Jee!" He turned around and grinned.

"Minseok?" Her eyes were ready to burst out of her their sockets.

He got as she repeatedly said his name, just to check if she was dreaming.

"Oh so this is Minseok?" Taemin rose a brow.

"You met him at the carnival." Min Jee shook her head.

"I see you guys became friends." Minseok smiled, as if his confession never existed. "Are you you two dating?"

Asking that question made the pumping of his heart speed faster than a nascar race.

"No we're not." Min Jee cleared her throat.

"I wish." Taemin joked, but Minseok did not laugh.

Silence fueled the tension. Taemin felt himself crack his fingers silently. Both boys didn't dare to look into each other eyes.