Chapter 10

UI finally finished the last class for the year. Summer break is finally seeping in the year.

Even though I really hate the sun, I was glad that my Junior was over.

I don't want to face senior year alone though. It's too bad that Minseok isn't here with me.

Now that I thought about it, what am I going to do this summer?

While I walked down towards my bus stop, a with a different uniform ran up to me. The closer she got, the taller she looked. Her sharp chocolate eyes and pale blonde hair made her look of a plastic rather then a prep. 

Plastics are basically preps but white washed.

Her tall nose and curled hair looked familiar though.

"Min Jee! I haven't seen you get off of school so early!" She gleamed a bright smile and placed her hands awkwardly on my skirt. "How are you?"

"Who are you?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Offended," She placed a hand on her chest dramatically. "Just cause I dyed my hair does not mean I'm unrecognizable. "

"I'll admit you look familiar." I pulled her other hand off my skirt. "Please keep off."

Before she opened her mouth again, I remembered her. The cheating rat.

"I'm Minseok's ex, Charlene, or Shin Kwong Sun." She smiled so happy, as if nothng is wrong with being a cheater.

"What do you want?"

Kwong Sun was a clueless brat. Since she was like Minseok, they ended up dating. One day though, Minseok barges into my house after finding Kwong Sun eating another boy's face.

He sobbed in my house for 5 days straight. She made me take care of Minseok. I had to buy a lot tissure boxes.

"I wanted to talk to you about Minseok," She smiled, ingnoring my harshness.

"No, You don't need information being fed to you about him. Remember Jong Meen?" A scoff replaced my scowl.

"Oh, that was one thing. I'm sure Minseok has forgiven me." She chuckled casually.

"It's been a year." I chuckled back, hoping she would see that I was mocking her.

"Really?" She checked her watch, which did not have the date. "Time flies."

"No, you're just stupid."

"Oh, stop it you." She patted my shoulder and giggled. "I hear Minseok is part of S.M Entertainment now."

That's why she's talking to the drug dealer.(me)

"Yes he is. If that's all you are here for, please leave before I chop your head off." I pushed her hand away from my shoulder.

"Of course that's not why I'm here!" She laughed. "I just wanted you tell Minseok that I'm sorry."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you are his friend!" She said it like I was suppose to know this stuff.

"You don't deserve to have that message of your's sent. You are a year late." I faced her. I clutched my fists, refraining myself from punching her.

My bus arrived right when I was 3 seconds away from raising my fist. Kwong Sun smiled nervously, her sweat dripped against her eyebrows.

"Good bye." I turned and shuffled into the bus. Kwong Sun did not dare to get on the same bus as me.