What happened?

After you finished at the hospital(you ended with a total 4 stitches so it wasn't to bad) Andy gave you a ride home. The ride there was silent due to your little outburst earlier.
"So......umm...(y/n)...do you want to meet jinxx and jake sometime?" Andy said with a bit of fright in his voice because he didn't want you to have another outburst.
"Sure" you said looking out the window trying to avoid any conversations.
Then all of a sudden Andy pulled over and you looked at him angrily.
"WHAT THE HELL ANDY? I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND GO TO BED!" You screamed at him.
"(Y/N), I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU TODAY BUT I AM GOING TO FIND OUT SO START TALKING!" Andy yelled.
"Fine! This morning I woke up and went into the kitchen but then got paranoid because I didn't have my phone-" you were cut off by Andy saying "would you just get on with it!" You glared at him and continued.
"Anyways, when I turned on my phone I had a bunch of missed calls,voice mails and text messages from (f/n) so I called her back and-" you were cut off once again by Andy "oh ya she was at the party last night." You glared at him again and continued "anyways, as I was saying before you cut me off like the asshole you are, I called her back and she said........." You looked down wanting to burst out in tears. "What did she say?" Andy said in a caring voice that sure as hell didn't make things better.
"SHE SAID YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU ASSHAT!" You screamed at him meeting his eyes that were now filled with anger.
" WAIT HOLD ON. SHE SAID WHAT?!"
"SHE SAID THAT SHE WATCHED YOU GO INTO ANOTHER ROOM WITH A WHORE!"
"WELL SHES A LYING LITTLE BITCH!"
With that comment you slapped him as hard as you could and damn was that hard. He was left with not only a look of shock on his face but also a dark red hand print.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" He yelled at you
"THAT WAS FOR CALLING MY BEST FRIEND A LYING LITTLE BITCH YOU HYPOCRITE!"
"UGH IM DONE WITH THIS WOULD YOU JUST GO ON WITH THE GOD DAMN STORY!" He yelled. You rolled your eyes and continued.
"After that i hung up and drove to your house and called and texted you on the way there. You weren't answering and I was getting pissed. I showed up to your house and pounded on the door but you weren't there so I tried to call you some more but then I say there and tried to calm down but that wasn't working but then Ashley pulled up and started talking to me which led to me going to get out of the car and your remember the other night when I let you barrow my car and you told me that you and CC accidentally smashed a bottle in the drivers seat. Well you didn't get all the glass. I guess there was a piece lodged in the back of the chair so when I turned I cut my back. There did. I. explain. enough"you said as you looked Andy dead in the eyes when you said then last part.
"I'm so sorry (y/n)"
"You should be. You fucking cheated on me!" You yelled.
"Actually I didn't. And CC and Ashley can prove it. They live streamed the entire night!" He yelled back
"So I would have a little chat with that so called 'friend' of yours