The Aftermath

I let the door slam shut after leaving the Medi Cabin. Walking down to the lake I sit at the end of the dock, letting my feet hang off and dangle in the water. Sitting back I put my face up to the sun and think

The guy I'm falling for has a mental disorder, what am I going to do? Should I leave him so I don't have to deal with it? Or should I stay and support him.. Why is this such a hard choice? 

Oh yeah

Because he killed his last girlfriend and I could easily be next.

Swirling my feet in the water I think about what I should do. I lose track of time thinking and before I know it the sun is beginning to fade behind the mountains off in the distance. Standing up I slip my feet back into my flip flops and make my way back to the Medi cabin. Letting myself in the front I knock on Jeremy's door. Letting myself in I don't close the door all the way just in case something goes wrong. Pulling the door over to his bed, not close enough to be within arms reach but close enough I sit down and look at him.

"This is how it's going to go okay? We aren't going to break up, you aren't going to kill me, I'm going to stick by your side and help you as much as I can, and we are going to be happy. Got it?" I say bluntly, not leaving much room for argument. 

Staring blankly back at me he just nods, pressing the nurse button on his bed. She comes in and un hooks him and leaves us again. I turn while he gets dressed, not saying a word as I hear fabric being moved over skin. 

Once he is done I grab his hand and lead him out of the Medi cabin up to the Mess hall where dinner is waiting for us. Ignoring the whispers from the other campers I lead him to the line for food and stand there till I'm pulled from his grasp and tackled to the floor

Sorry this chapter is so horrible. I have avoided writing it simply because I had no idea what to write. I'm still working through the updates and I've had a lot going on with the semester change over. I will try my hardest to stop binging shows on Netflix and start updating again!!

*Edited February 28 2016*