Dinning Hall Drama Part Two

After dinner w head outside and gather around the giant fire pit to hear what tonight's activity is.

"Okay campers!" Sharon says with new found excitement.

"Tonight is games night!" She says with a fist punched into the air, showing how excited she is. Some of the campers share her excitement for it by hooping and hollering. Others realize there is going to be work and exercise involved and are silently groan to their friends. I look at my friends with a questioning look.  Alex points over to Sharon while pulling on his ear, as if telling me to shut up at listen. I do as he instructs and listens to what she has to say.

"And by game night for those of you who haven't had one here before, what we do is play hide and seek extreme!" She finishes with enthusiasm in her voice. A few people hoot and holler obviously wanting the game to start.

'Now, you all know the rules and for those who don't just ask someone else. Now we will sort out who are hiding and who are seeking." With that she hops off of the stage and starts numbering people off. The ones go one way and the twos go the other way. Me and Jeremy are split up on opposite sides. I am placed on the hiding team and I notice Lucas is on this team also. I walk over to him to get the rules of the game. After a quick explanation, we start the game. We all run in different directions. Some run up to the mountains, others to the forest, but I run towards the lake. I run around half the lake by the time the horn sounds, letting the other come to find us.

Let the games begin. I think to myself before finding a hiding spot and sitting there, doing my best not to move.

I stay in the crouched position for what seems like ages when I hear a snap from in front of me. I hear the water lapping on the shore as if someone is exiting the lake.  I feel my heart increase, giving me a rush of adrenalin, the fight or flight instinct kicking in.

"Ella?" We hear coming from the other direction. My head snaps towards the sound of the voice.

"Ella?? Where are you?" I hear being called.

"Over here" I call back. Soon enough Jeremy comes out of the brush and walks over to me.

"You do know the game is over right?" He tells me. I nod me head while saying I didn't.

"Well it is. We have to head back now." He says grabbing my hand. I look up into the sky and see a little bit of smoke still watching over us. I take it as a sign from her.

"Jeremy wait." I say standing still as he turns to go. He turns around and faces me, his eyes hold a worried expression.

"What is it? Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but something else isn't." I tell him looking at the ground. I hear him take a deep breath.

"Look if you are going to break up with me please do it fast, I couldn't handle if you drag it out." He says in one quick breath.

"What makes you think I would break up with you?" I ask shock clear in my voice.

"Well isn't that what you were talking about?" He asks confusion written on his face.

"Haha no silly. What I was saying is last time we were interrupted." I say putting my hand on the back of his neck. I pull his head down and stand on my tip toes, bringing his lips to mine. The kiss is amazing. It's not like the one we shared when he first asked me out. This one is more sweet and caring. I need air so I pull back, blushing slightly.

"Sorry, it's just we were interrupted last time." I tell him looking down.

"Don't be embarrassed." He says lifting my hear do look at him. He moves his head towards me and his lips touch mine. I sigh into the kiss. We stay like that for a few minutes. Just being close with each other, kissing in the moon light.

Well. This was a great day I think to myself as we continue to kiss.

Working through these chapters I can see how much my writing style has changes

*Edited February 28 2016*