Dining Hall Drama Part One

I didn't see it till the last second. My attacker pulls me to the ground, while holding me in a death grip.

"Ohmigosh! Nate?! Why did you tackle me?!" I screech at the air head.

"I'm sorry" he says sheepishly. "I wanted to thank you for saving my best friend" He says while pulling himself off the ground and helping me up. Once I'm up on my feet, and brushed myself off, I lean into Jeremy telling him I 'm fine. Jeremy's arm snakes around my waist, leading me to a table. Once we sit down we are greeted by smiles. I smile back at them before Sharon comes out on the stage.

"Same deal as always people." She says with a bored expression on her face. She starts pointing at tables. Soon enough she points at my table. We all get up and I am shocked to feel an arm on my waist. Then I remember it's just Jeremy. I look up and smile at him. We walk into the kitchen to have a brief smile from Mr.Chef to see us together, Jeremy on his feet again. As we grab our plates and get our dinner, which consists of chicken strips, tater tots, and fries, we go to the drinks table. Once a week, they have pop with dinner. I grab myself a Root Beer and head back to the table. Since I am the first one back, I quickly grab the bottle of ketchup so I get some since we all like it on our chicken and fries and tater tots. Since everyone is taking a bit longer then usual to get back I start eating, only to stop a few bites in. I stop eating cause I feel two holes being burned into the back of my head. I turn around to look out the window towards the lake. I swear I see something move out by the lakeside. Feeling the chills, I get up to find people from my table.

Looking out the window at the lake I don't see anything out of place so I turn and head back to my table. By now everyone has made it back with their food. Dinner goes pretty well and I don't feel any more daggers or glares in my direction for the remainder of the dinner.

Another horrible edit I'm sorry

*Edited February 28 2016*