The End of the Summer. (NOT THE END OF THE BOOK)

Me and Jeremy end up as a couple and stayed together for the whole summer. But like all amazing things, they must come to an end. In the celebration of the end of the summer, a party was held.

"Come on Ella, this is the one time we are allowed off the grounds in the summer. Please come shopping for a dress to wear to the party."  Tally begs me for the hundredth time today. Since the party is only a few days away, they allow everyone off the grounds to go and find something to wear. For guys, a nicer shirt, and for girls, makeup, hair supplies, and of course, dresses and shoes. They wear me down till I agree to go shopping with them. We all load into cars and head out. I got letter earlier on in the summer from my father containing money. Me and all the girls are in a car together. Sharon is in charge of getting us to the mall and back before 10:30 that night. Currently, we were singing along to one of the girls iPod and driving along. We get to the mall only a short hour later.

"Okay girls. Meet me at the food court at five thirty so we can eat. When we eat we can decide where to meet to leave and what time. Now, go and find something to impress all the boys you like" She says with a wink, then turns to leave.

"So, what do you girls want to cover first?" Tally asks once we go to the center of the mall. We see the guys walk by at look at us. We all wave and smile. They do the same, then take the elevator up to one of the other three floors. Yes, this mall has four levels.

"The four things we have to cover are: Hair, Makeup, Shoes, and Clothes. Who thinks we should start with hair?" Tally asks once we all have out attention back on the task at hand. We all nod in agreement. Tally leads us to the hair salon and shows us where to get the hair product. Since I don't know what I would get, I stay out of the store. Once all the other girls are done in there, we hit up Sephora, knowing they have good makeup. I join in on this one, getting: eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, concealer, an eyelash curler and lipstick. I pay for it all and we head to the next thing. Since we have to look for shoes, we take our time knowing it will be a while. About half way through shoe shopping, we look at the time. 5:27 the time read. We have the girls that have found shoes go and pay while the rest of us promise to come back once we are done eating. We rush to the elevator, and pile in, trying not to crush any of our bags. We also went to Garage, Stitches, Aeropostal, and Hollistor to see the clothes they have. So everyone has roughly, five bags on each arm.

When the elevator dings, telling us we are on the second floor, the food court floor, we all file off. We make our way over to our crowd of kids and see everyone is waiting for us.

"Hey guys" We greet them while putting our bags at our table we chose.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, go and find what you want to eat. We will stay here and watch your things while you go get your food." Mr. Chef gestures to all the staff that came along. We all go our separate ways to find what we want. Not till I am in line for Subway, do I relies how hungry I am.

"Hello and welcome to subway, what may I get you?" The staff member asks from the other side of the counter. Once I place my order and pay for it, I get my drink. As my drink is filling up, I feel two arms snake around my waist.

"Hey beautiful, miss me?" I hear Jeremy ask, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Of course I did." I reply, pulling my drink our from the stream of pop.

Nate's POV

Look at how cute they are I think to myself as I watch Jeremy walk up behind Ella and hug her. I walk over to Tally at A&W and do the same. She puts her arms on mine and leans back into me.

"Hey babe, how was you shopping?" I ask her.

"Oh sweetie, me and the girls arne't half way done our shopping." I laugh at that, causing her to feel the vibrations of it rumble through my chest onto her back, causing her to giggle.

"Babe, I'm glad we are together" I tell her, nuzzling my face into her next, inhaling her strawberry perfume.

"Really? I do too!" She tells me, turning around in my arms and kissing me on the lips quickly. She turns around and grabs her food with one hand and leading me back to our table with the other hand. once we drop her food off, I lead her over to taco time to get my food. Once I have it, and it is paid for, we go back to our table. I sit down and pull her into the chair next to me. We are shortly joined by Jeremy and Ella. They sit the same as us. I see Jeremy looking at me, so I give him the nod we talked about earlier. He puts his arm around her and she snuggles closer. I look down at Tally and smile.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, looking into my eyes with her doe like ones

"You" I reply. I see the blush go up her face. I hear a soft 'awww' come from the other side of the table. I place a soft kiss on her head and she leans against me while finishing her fries. Once we all are done eating, we go our separate ways once again.

"Dude, it worked. I feel so good with her in my arms" Jeremy gushes once the girls are out of ear shot.

"You my friend, have a lot to learn." I say, clapping him on the back.

Ella's POV

Once we all head out to finish shoe shopping I get a look from Tally.
"What's up?" I ask her while the other girls are looking for their shoe size.

"It's just, the guys were so cute towards us tonight while we were eating, don't think I didn't see you guys over by subway." She says with a wink. I feel my face heat up at the memory.

"Yeah, yeah yeah, lets get back to shopping" I say with a clap.

Once we are done all our shopping we meet up with the boys at Menchie's for some frozen yogurt, since we have roughly 45 minutes left.

"So let's all go and yet some fro yo!" One of the girls says from under her boyfriends arm. We all laugh and head into the shop.

We all pay for our own since they weigh it and depending on how much you get, you pay that much. I got Cake Batter flavored yogurt with rose buds, recess pieces, mini candy coated chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and a lot of other candy. My total came to 8:47. Not bad considering all the guys had to pay over ten dollars for theirs. Once we all have our yogurt we have to go and meet the drivers. We all enjoy the ride back since we have a sugar high.

~The Next Day~

Today is the last day of camp. We all get the day to get ready, or the girls do while the guys do what every they want except bug the girls. We all take our time getting ready. Once I get to my hair, my make up already being done, I take my time and straighten it. Once done that, I get my dress and slide it on along with my shoes. Only Tally has seen it when I was getting it, she was the one that actually picked it. Once we were all ready, our parents all in the eating hall, we make our way over to our dates.

Jeremy's POV

Today was the day. The day that I ask her to stay at the camp for the year. I don't know what she will say but I have a speech planned out why she should. Since we have a half hour till it starts, all the guys go in and get ready. I take a quick shower, towel dry my hair, and style it. I put on my new dress shirt I bought at the mall yesterday, some new jeans, and my shoes. I wonder what the girls look like.

"Hey guys, we have to go and get our dates!" Nate yells into the cabin. We all yell 'okay" back. Once we all file down to where we meet the girls, I start to feel my hands get clammy. We see the girls coming in the distance. They all look amazing, but I don't see Ella. I feel a slight from on my face. I look over at Nate but I see him with a million watt smile- probably has spotted Tally. I keep looking till I see her in the back. Her head is down but you can still see her smile. She looks like an angel

Ella's POV

I stumble a few times due to the shoes and Tally just made a joke about something that made me almost fall. I out my head down to see where I am walking but my smile is still on my face. I look up and lock eyes with Jeremy. He looks amazing in the outfit he bought yesterday.

Jeremy's POV

I see her look up and into my eyes. I knew then and there, everything would be okay. The closer she got, the more details I could make out, and let me tell you. It was worth the wait.

I have a new found addiction to tea

*Edited February 28 2016*