Chapter Zero

A green hedgehog walked down a dark alleyway, wearing a black one-suit and had gray stripes along his quills. His hand glew green as he walked up to a figure on the floor. She lifted her head up slowly and watched him approach with hatred and sadness.

"Glitch..." She said quietly. "You don't know what you're doing." She tried to stand, but fell back onto the ground. "You have to stop this, or you'll be ruined."

Glitch laughed quietly and stopped in front of her. "Foolish girl. You still feel something for me?"

Wish I didn't... The girl thought glumly.

Then, he held out a hand to her. "Give me the chip, Rusha." He said.

She stared at his jand for a moment, and seemed to hold something against her chest.

"I'll let your friends go," Glitch continued. "I'll make all your dreams come true. All you need to do is give me what I want first. The chip."

Rusha stared up at him into his redish brown eyes. Her heart pounded, and her bottom lip quivered slightly. She looked back down, closed her eyes, and the hand that was clenched against her chest began to glow purple.

"I'm sorry, Glitch." She mumbled with a small, sad smile. "But I can't." With that, she opened her eyes and purple pixelated lights slowly formed around her. When it disappeared, she was gone.

Glitch stared at the spot where she was once. His then body seemed to flicker as he looked up at the sky. "You will soon." He muttered. "You can't hold onto the chip for forever. You will give it to me."