Chapter Three

A/N: Here's the next part and whatnot. Hope you like!! ART AND OC IS MINE!!

⬜▫◾

I bolted upright from the couch and gasped. Sweat beaded down the sides of my face. Why? Well, I think I had a dream/nightmare, but I couldn't remember what it was about. Strange how that works right?

I looked outside the window, pushing it out of my mind. Morning. I looked at the clock hung up on the wall. 6:30. Wait... Wasn't I supposed to do something for Tails at six...?

My eyes widened once I remembered. "Taaaiilss!!" I shouted, jumping off the couch and zooming to his room. "Tails! Wake up!" I shook his shoulder.

"Ten more minutes..." He mumbled, turning over.

"If I give you ten more minutes you'll be late for work!" I cried.

He shot up and looked at me with his eyes halfway open. "What time is it?"

"6:32!"

His eyes widened and he hopped off his bed. "Not good! Not good not good not good!!"

I watched him run around frantically, gathering notes on a table and putting on some sort of lab coat. He picked up the papers and turned to me. "You're going to be okay here?"

"Of course." I replied, and pushed him towards the door. "Now get going!"

"Remember what I told you yesterday!" He called as he walked out.

"Don't worry! I got it!" I called back. Then I shut the door.

Silence.

After a moment of standing in the entry way, I slowly made my way through a hallway that led me to his workshop in the back.

Dusty, unfinished machines were lined up on the walls. A plane--the Tornado--was all the way in the back in her own little space. I placed a hand on its nose gently with a slight smile as memories flooded my head.

"Good times." I mumbled. I looked over at a desk and saw pictures tacked up on the walls. I walled over to study them.

One showed a picture of Tails and I, and something exploding in the background to the far right. Another showed us playing a videogame, Shadow and Rouge were in another, and all of us together were all squished in a frame.

Can't believe how fast it all ended... I thought sadly. Kind of miss them. Mabye even Faker.

I sighed, and decided to go visit Amy.

▪🔲◼     ◼🔲▫    ◽🔳◻    

I knocked on Amys' door for the third time in a row, impatience already stirring.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, jeez." A muffled voice came from inside.

The door opened, and revealed the pinl hedgehog. She wore an apron over a white shirt and kahki pants. Her quills were pulled back into a ponytail and carried oven mittens in her hand.

"Sonic?" She asked, blinking.

"Hey Ames." I said, grinning. "Baking?"