Chapter One

~C H A P T E R O N E~

I would have never guessed this would happen, that our world would be over ruled and humans would now spend most of the time hiding for their lives. I would have never guessed that three years ago, if you would have told me that vampires would take over the world three years ago I would have laughed at you but now, now I wouldn't laugh I would just nod not knowing what else there is to say about it. I miss being able to go outside and swing on swings and go play outside, I miss being able to go outside and not be afraid of getting killed.

I missed the days where the world was....Normal.

I still remember the day this all happened, I thought that day was going to be normal and boring just like other days but that day wasn't boring. I wish it was boring, that day three years ago was filled with fear and nothing more or less. I remember I was sitting outside on the porch just sitting there talking to my neighbor Cody.

We were talking about homework and how the teachers give us too much, that was the last day we ever got homework though. Our wishes were answered but not in the way we wanted it, I guess you just have to be careful at what you wish for. So we were just sitting there talking laughing every now and then about what happened in class, that's when it all changed.

I heard a siren go off so loud I thought my ears would explode! Cody and I looked at each other shock sped on our faces. Cody's mom and dad weren't home at the time, if only they were there with him.

Cody should have had his family with him that day, not mine. We ran inside my house and I saw my mom running around with a frantic look on her face, I remember my dad yelling-

"Everyone hide!" He screamed over and over again, Cody and I were freaking out at this point not sure what was going on. I took Cody's hand and we ran upstairs into my room and I locked the door, we went under my bed and laid there without a peep coming out of our mouths.

I remember my mom screaming pain shooting through it making me whimper. I remember glass breaking and hissing then it all stopped, Cody and I looked at each other getting ready to get out from under the bed then the door burst open making us slip under the bed this time closer to the wall.

Black shoes were what I saw, that's all I saw. Thank goodness no one looked under the bed, after about one or two hours we got out from under the bed and ran downstairs, I gasped at the sight my dad was dead... and so was my sister. My mom was lying down but I knew she was still alive, I saw her breathing and she wasn't losing much blood.

Now here I am three years later, Cody is still with my mom and I, and my dad and sister are dead. We've been in hiding for three years, three years of being afraid and having terrible dreams about me getting drunk dry from those blood sucking demons.

Being in hiding for three years gives you time to look up stuff about vampires. The world is separated by two kinds of vampires, normal vampires and Knights, Kings, and Nobles. I hear the two are going to war soon not that that'd change my life; they've been at war for a year straight.

Kings are very strong as are the normal vampires but the other side is a little stronger. Kings are faster than normal vampires but not by much and they're stronger than the normal vampires. Now some Knights do belong in the other side, we call them the trudes. Knights that are part of the Trudes are the ones who have normal vampire blood in their blood line. Not many Knights are in the Trudes but some are and the Knights are looked up to, them being stronger than them they don't want to get them angry so the Knights soon become their king even if they aren't real kings.

To some the war seems un-fair, being only normal vampires vs. Kings, Knights, and Nobles but its fair. The normal vampires have wolves are their side and just one bight from a wolf can kill any vampire, besides a Noble and some Knights. Some Knights are just like Nobles they've got powers and can never die just only die then they'll come back to life in seconds!

Some say the Knights drank something to make them like a Noble but some say there's something more about them than just fighting, some say there used to be five Nobles but they died from something un-non some say a witch cased a spell to make them age to dust.

My mom said that maybe the Knights with powers have the blood of Nobles in their blood that's why they're as strong and powerful as them. As of I know there's only two Nobles and their names are Noble Liam and Noble Louis. I don't know much about them it's very rare that we ever hear about Nobles and the Knights and Kings with Noble blood only the normal Knights and Kings are the ones we hear about.

Then there's King Harry, I hear he's vicious and would kill a human in a heartbeat. That's all I know but I do know there's two Knights but I don't know their names, I hear they're in hiding because of war only the other Knights ,Kings ,and Nobles know where they are. I wonder why they're in hiding I mean being as strong as them they shouldn't be in hiding.

The ground above us shook and sounds of footsteps ran through the underground hideout. I looked at my mom and Cody in shock.

"Miss. Valentine!" Cody whisper yelled to my mom who was running around picking food up and putting them in bags.

"Miss. Valentine we need to leave they're coming." Cody ran to my mother bringing me with him, I knew what was happening but I was too scared to say what was happening.

I knew what could happen today.

We could die.

They could fine us and kill us from hiding from them.

War was now happening right above us....

~*~*~*~

First chapter YAY! I hope you guys liked it I tried to make it long so I hope it is.

I need three votes and two comments for the next chapter

Thank you for reading!

Comment/Vote/Fan

(Girl you see to the side is Catherin)