Chapter Eighteen Part 1

(This has two parts to it! So don't worry)

“Zayn I don’t know about this, I mean I think I’ll be fine with hiding. Cody and I hid for years and you guys never found us!” I had point for once, they never found us with their heightened smell and sight so why do I need to learn how to fight?

“I just want you to be safe if something ever happened. Now take the dagger in your hand.” Zayn handed me the dagger and I gripped in into my sweaty hand and took one for him down from the shelf as well. “Now some vampires will know that you’ll fight like a human so I’ve got to teach you how to fight like a vampire, now you need to be smooth and silent.” Zayn moved around me in circles which made me giggle a little and made him smile.

“So if I’ve got to be silent if war does ever come it’s going to be silent and now sound?” Zayn furrowed his eyebrows at me then started to laugh. I mean I thought it was a good question- or maybe I just wanted Zayn to know I’m not going to take this serious.

“No babe I’m just saying that because- never mind okay let me help you.” Zayn walked over to me, his black leather boots hit the hay that lied on the ground. He was right next to me in seconds- stupid vampire speed.

“Now hold the dagger like this.” Zayn took his large hand in mine and made me hold the digger tighter to my skill. Zayn slowly moved his hand with mine making little slashes in the air. Zayn’s other hand glided to my waist moving my hips as he made my ‘kill’ the air.

“And move your hips like this.” Zayn put his chin on my shoulder as we kind of danced. I giggled as Zayn made my hips sway to the invisible music that should be playing.

“Zayn what are you doing?” Zayn mumbled something I couldn’t hear then turned me around so I was facing him, he dropped the dagger out of my hand and I put my arms around his neck.

“I’m teaching you how to fight.” Zayn whispered into my ear sending a chill down my spine. I’m guessing Zayn’s idea of teaching me how to fight is different from mine. . .

Zayn’s lips met mine as we swayed back and forth, his lips were smooth against mine. Zayn smirked into the kiss moving his hands up and down my torso. Zayn pushed me to the wall near by making me gasp. This wasn’t what I wanted, I know Zayn hasn’t eaten in days and must be hungry. I pulled away making Zayn do a cute little pout.

“Z-Zayn b-bite me.” I whispered into his ear knowing even I was a mile away he’d hear. Zayn shook his head fast.