Chapter Twelve

Catherin's P.O.V-

I walked down the halls of the castle looking for Niall, where is he? I've been walking around this castle for hours and all I see are doors! Door after door after door nothing else sometimes I'll see a turn here and there but other than that its doors.

I walked passed a window and looked down at the village. Now that I think about it, I'm up really high! I brushed past a curtain then saw a little door behind it. Hmm I wonder what's behind this door.

Should I open it?

What if what's behind this door could kill me?

I doubt that!

I groaned and slowly opened the dark door, there were no lights at all, it was so dark in the room I couldn't see my own hand in front of my face.

I felted around the wall looking for a light switch, I found one and flipped the light on. I gasped at the sight.

Pictures, drawings, photos of-of me and Niall were all over the walls.

Pictures from what looked like years ago, I remember that, that was the year I had glasses and Niall made me feel better saying my glasses made me look cool.

Some pictures were taken two years ago and some even a year ago! I was in awe as I walked around the room. The weird thing was, was I couldn't remember any of this.

I don't remember almost all of these happening.

Like this picture right here of Niall and I a year ago, we were in a tree and he was showing his fangs yet I didn't look scared one bit.

"You don't remember do you?" I heard a voice making me gasp, I turned around and saw Niall standing there looking at the walls.

"I knew you wouldn't, that's why I kept a camera with me every time we hung out. I just wish I could tap into your brain and make you remember." Niall walked over to me and took my hands in his.

"Come on Cat remember me." I looked at Niall shocked, h-he called me Cat. Only two people have ever called me that and I only know one and that was Cody.

"I-I'm sorry I don't remember it Niall." Niall groaned in frustration.

"Niall what happened? Why can't I remember?

~Flash Back~

You and I were hanging out on this tree the tree had something special about it. It was where we first met, I was running in the woods looking for a night snack when I saw you running away.

I stopped you and you screamed, I lightly pushed you on the tree and looked you into the eyes.

"What are you doing here in the woods all only?" I asked, I was trying to glamor you so I could take a quick bite but I just couldn't after you told me what happened.

"I-I was running f-from home, my m-mum and dad a-are fighting again." I shook my head knowing I can't eat her.

"Hun I want you to go home, everything will be alright." I smiled to the little eleven year old.

"W-What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan."

"I-I'm Catherin, but call me Cat."

Ever senses then we've hung out by this tree, the tree that changed everything.

~End Of Flash Back~

We were climbing the tree and you slipped on a branch. I tried to catch you but you hit your head before I could.

"N-Niall you saved my life?" I had to do something to thank him but what?

Niall shrugged.

"I really didn't-

I cut him off with a kiss..

If only I knew who was watching...

~*~*~

I know it's probably going to be short and I'm sorry I just wanted to get this chapter in! By the way did you see that coming? Sorry if the flash back is confusing but I did this chapter at 12:40 at night so I'm half asleep lol

Comment

Share

Vote

Fan

( someone commented that in the first three or two chapter Catherin's name was Ariana and she was right, her name is Catherin and I fixed that, so if you noticed and were confused I hope that helped sorry I didn't mean to do that)

Bye Little Strawberries!! C: