Chapter Six

~ C H A P T E R  S I X ~

“Niall I-I’m not h-her.” I was afraid of Niall getting mad and killing me, it’s not my fault that I looked like her.

“No Catherin I didn’t mean to frighten you.” Niall stretched out his hand for me but I backed away, he’s a vampire he could kill me and he’s probably thinking of a plan to kill me right now.

“Catherin, please don’t be afraid of me.” Niall ran up to me with vampire speed and picked me up bridal style making me scream.

“Shhh!” Niall yelled at me,” you want to stay alive then I suggest you keep quiet.”

I nodded to Niall and he walked me back into the castle, he ran up into a room. He slowly sat me down on the bed and ran vampire speed into the closet, he pulled out this black dress that looked beautiful. (Off to the side)

“N-Niall this dress is beautiful!” I jumped off the bed and walked over to Niall.

“Good because you’re wearing it, get dressed and do your makeup and hair, maybe get a shower then meet me outside your door.” I nodded still shocked at the beauty of the dressed.

I walked into the huge bathroom and stripped off my dirty clothes and got in the shower. Finally a nice really warm shower, my dirty hair could now get cleaned and the dirt on my skin could get off now. Now thinking about it I haven’t had a really shower in years and that’s saying something.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a nice soft white towel around my body and walked back into the room and got the dress. I dried myself off and slid the nice dress on, finally my legs felt soft again and I just felt like anew person really. I brushed my hair and blow-dried it then styled it, I curled it then put it in a bun making sure to leave out some hair so it looked old fashion.

I did some makeup then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a new person! I walked out the bathroom and into the closet and looked for shoes, the only thing I found was heels and I can’t walk in them.

I guess I’ll just use my converse, this dress is long enough for no one to see. I walked to the door and opened it to see Niall all dressed up with a big smile on his face.

“Oh they’ll love you!” Niall squealed, for a second I thought he was a girl.

“Niall who will love m-“ Niall cut me off.

“Love the dress by the way, nice shoes see them not very good at heels I see? Any way we weren’t sure what you would like to eat so we just got some meat if you don’t mind. Sense you’ll be here for a while I guess we should get you your own room, but maybe I could just give you hers, well then again I don’t know if Zayn would like that, hey he might not care-“

“Niall!” I yelled trying to cut off his babbling.

“Who will love me?” I asked ones again.

“Oh well Nobel Liam, King Harry, Knight Zayn and Knight Louis oh and then there’s me but I love you, not in that way though.” Niall smiled at me but I came to a stop.

“Niall I’m not meeting them.” I shook my head “no” I didn’t want to meet them I’ve heard of King Harry and Knight Zayn they won’t mind murdering humans for a living.

“Oh Hun they’ll love you now let’s go, don’t want to be late now do we?” Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

Great I get to dine with the devils…

~*~*~*~

I know it’s short but yeah no one’s commenting! Please Comment I would like to know how you guys are liking my book.

Thank you!

COMMENT/vote/fan