Chapter Eighteen Part 2(Short)

(Important note at the end! Must read!!!!

After hours and hours of hearing screams and the ground shaking above me I knew I had to get out or they would find me. Why did the war have to start now? Why not tomorrow? Is this a sign that maybe Zayn and I shouldn’t be together?

I slowly got up from the cold ground falling back down right after. Pain shot through my veins when I moved, I couldn’t move. I was never good with pain I guess if I live in a world ran by vampires you’ve got to learn how to deal with pain, not just physically but mentally as well. I rolled off my back and onto my stomach so I could put my hands on the dirt ground.

I slowly got up ignoring the fire that grew through my veins as I did so. I needed to find Zayn and that was the only thing motivating me, not Cody not Niall not my mo- my mom.

I haven’t seen her since Cody and I left, I have to make sure she is okay! This motivated me more as I used all my strength to get onto my feet. I walked to what seemed to be a door and opened it, I peeked out of the door seeing no one.

Where is everyone?

I shrugged it off and closed the door as I ran off.  I needed to see her, sure I wasn’t positive if she was even there but I miss her too much to care. If she isn’t then I will go back to the castle, and if she is- I’ll stay.

Family first. . . right? 

I ran in the woods, the feeling of be watched seemed normal now. What thing made me stop in my tracks, would Zayn be made that I left? Would he think I left him?

“Cat! What are you doing here!?” I turned around seeing Cody standing there, blood dripping from his sword and cuts all over his body. My mouth dropped as Cody stumbled to me.

“C-Cody” I whimpered as I ran to him holding him as his legs gave out on him. I saw a sliver small dagger stuck in his pale skin, dark blood spilled out of the gash- why wouldn’t it heal?

“P-Please take it out” Cody begged as he tried to take it out himself but screaming as he lightly touched it. I thought Cody would have been fine in the war what happened? If Cody is like this then what does Zayn look like?

“I’m going to take it out okay? And I want you to stay calm and relax.” Cody nodded sweat dripping down his perfect skin. I gripped the dagger earing a whimper from Cody.

“Cody how’s Zayn?” I distracted him as I pulled the dagger out, Cody screamed gripping the gash on his side, I saw it start to heal and I was amazed. It’s the silver.

“Cat you need to sit down.” Cody pulled me down, a weird feeling stretched to my stomach, what’s wrong with Zayn?

“We were outnumbered and they had all the wolves on their side, Catherin Zayn went to save us-“I stopped Cody in the middle of his sentence.

“Cody what’s wrong with Zayn?”

….

…….

……….

…………….”Cat, he’s gone missing.”

<><><><><><><><><>

 The next chapter is the last! There will be a second book so comment what you think the book should be about- the book will be about Cat looking for Zayn.

Whichever one I pick, I will dedicate the first chapter to the second book to them. The book will be longer because this book is short.

Comment-Vote-Share

Byeee:)