Chapter Nine

~ C H A P T E R  N I N E~

“C-Cody!” I cried out, I ran to the vampire in front of me a smile plastered on my face.

“C-Cody I m-missed you s-so mu-ch” I cried into his shoulder, I looked up to him and saw a small tear fall from his soft grey eyes. Now that I’m closer to him I can see a big difference.

His pimples were all gone not a single blimpish in sight and his nice tan colored skin was now an ivory white, and his normal grey eyes had specks of red in them which scared me a bit. I hugged Cody tighter just for a second I forgot what he is now, he’s a vampire.

A bloodsucker.

I was fighting with myself half of me saying it wasn’t his idea and fault that it was mine, if I didn’t run away I could have helped him yet I didn’t. I pulled away from Cody slowly something in my mind clicking.

He is a blood sucker, he is a vampire with sharp razor like teeth that pierce into flesh for that copper tasting blood. He had the red eyes and he had the ice cold winter ivory skin, he was no longer my friend he was a vampires, a killer of the night.

“Cat what’s wrong?” Cody slowly walked to me making me walk back creating space between us.

“Don’t call me Cat, y-you’re not my friend.” I whispered the last part, my eyes went wide when the words came out of my mouth into the thin air of dusk.

Cody’s grey eyes turned red and he started to walk closer to me making me squeal in fear. I guess Liam heard my cry for help and he was between us in seconds, he looked at me then to the now red with anger Cody.

“This is Cody?” Liam looked towards my direction then to Cody, I nodded and looked away from them.

“Oh you guys friends?” I chuckled darkly at Liam’s words.

“We friends? No were not friends, not anymore!” I yelled to Cody and Cody lost it, he charged to me full speed. I was flown into a tree I heard some bones breaking and my breath got stuck in my throat.

Liam ran to Cody and started beating him up, I took this time to try and get up, it hurt like hell and pain ran through my veins making me want to scream in pain.

My shoulder must be out of socket and my leg has a peace of bark in it from getting flown into a branch. I limped away from the seen tears falling down my tanned skin every time my feet hit the ground.  I also think I have a connection, no I do know I have one my head hurts like hell and my vision was getting blurry.

I was soon into the woods and I was feeling numb everywhere which right now, I didn’t mind. I didn’t mind not feeling the pain I know I should feel. I didn’t want to feel anything right now.

I heard yelling from far away and I saw a figure far away run up to me, I was pushed to the ground and I screamed in pain.

“Zayn get off her we need her healed now!” I heard Liam’s voice from far away, I opened my eyes and saw Zayn up close for the very first time, he was truly beautiful.

“L-Liam what h-happened to her!?” I could hear the.. Sadness? in Zayn’s voice.

“New vampire, Zayn I know you think she looks like Clara and yes she does but Zayn she needs you and you need her, she’s you’re-“

I never got to hear the end of what Liam said…

~*~*~*~

HAHAHA Cliff Hanger!! Sorry I just had to put one there, so I bet you didn’t see any of what just happened coming did you?

Sorry if it's short

Comment/Vote/Fan

(200+ reads!! Thank you for reading guys!!!)