(Not an Update) Sorry:l

Okay so I just wanted to tell you guys some of the books I've been reading, they're AMAZAYN!!!

(BEFORE I START AFTER YOU'RE DONE READING PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE*gets down on one knee) Go check out sydneynorth. HER BOOKS SOUND AMAZING AND NEED MORE READS BECAUSE THEY'RE REALLY REALLY GOOD!!)

The first one is called...Niall Horan is my Guitar Teacher?!? it's by WhereTheStoryBegins, it's really good!

The second one is by my good friend Loving_Dream her books aren't One Direction related but they're really good as well.

The third one is by Harrys_SecretGF her Vampire One Direction book is AWESOME!!! It's one of my favorites!!

The forth one is by my friend on wattpad and outside of wattpad and she makes really good Harry Styles books, her name is XxCallMeEricaxX don't say she copied my name because I told her to change it to that. 

The Fifth one is called Fallen and it's a vampire one direction book by TimeWillHealx it's so good I swear I read it all in less than a week!!!

The last one(if I put all my favorite down here it'd be like twenty pages lol) is by brbford. The book is called Petals and it's a Liam Payne story it's also another one of my favorites.

If you have any books you want me to read or if you want me to read yours just comment the book and who it's by and I'll look it up and read them! I love getting new books to read so I won't mind if you comment for me to read or mention your book in one of mine:)

Comment/Vote/fan (I will be updating tomorrow I promise that I will)