Chapter Two

~C H A P T E R T W O~

"Catherin I need you to go with Cody he'll show you the way out to safety!" I could hear panic in my mom's voice and it hurt to see her like that. Panics been in her voice for years and I miss the days were happiness was all that you could hear and that big smile I thought was tattooed on her face sense she never frowned.

"Mom what about you?" I looked back at her Cody was pulling me along with him.

"I'll be fine I'll see you soon my dear!" My mom yelled I tried not to let the tears fall but they did, I lost my dad and sister and now I'm going to lose my mom. Cody pulled me into a hug the tears falling down harder by the second.

"Cat don't cry baby we have to keep moving for her okay? Want me to pick you up?" Cody asked as he pulled away from the hug, I nodded sheepishly. Cody picked me up bridal style and ran down the dark hallway; I cuddled up into his chest.

That was the only warmth down here and I wasn't in the best clothes. After the day the vampires attacked my mom, Cody and I moved to a different state hopping it was better but it was the same so we found the underground home and that's what we're in now. If you're asking no Cody an I aren't dating we're friends with benefits and I know that people say friends with benefits will soon be together but I know we won't.

He doesn't want to be my boyfriend and I don't want to be his girlfriend. Cody came to a stop his breath was un-steady just a bit from the weight he was holding. I wouldn't say I was fat or anything but running full speed while carrying someone can tire you out.

I saw light as Cody opened up this door leading us up to the ground above. He laid me down on the cold hard grass while he climbed out of the hole I could see the war happening about less than half a mile away. I could hear screams from other vampires and I could hear the howls of the wolves.

Cody got up and picked me up and he ran into the woods dogging low branches. His breathing was now very un-steady and I know f he kept holding me we would have to stop soon.

"C-Cody p-put me d-down." Cody didn't think twice as he let my feet hit the ground. We ran and ran not caring if it felt like our throats were on fire, we had to get out of here and fast.

After an hour of running we stopped and took a break, we needed it.

"Thank you Cody, for holding me." I sighed into his chest

"Anything for you Cat you know I would do it whenever you wa-" Cody stopped mid-sentence and looked around, the sound of branches and leaves breaking filled our ears.

Cody and I got up fast we didn't run knowing vampires and wolves could catch us fast and easy. I looked up seeing that the tree we were by looked climbable. I pointed to it and Cody nodded knowing what I meant, we climbed to the top then looked down bellow.

I felt my eyes widen when I saw what was down there, I looked at Cody who had the same facial expression as me.

..

...

.....

......

.....

....

...

........Kings, Knights, and two other vampires who must be Nobles we bellow us.

~*~*~*~

Cliffhanger!! Do you think they'll get caught?

Do you ship Catdy (Catherin and Cody?)

I need Four votes and Three comments for next chapter:)

Comment/Vote/Fan

(Guy you see to the side is Cody)