Chapter 3

Requested song: Thinking Bout You - Ariana Grande

It has been two weeks now since I started counselling Grayson. We have been talking every day about random things so I haven't been really doing my work. He told me a lot of things but not why he is stuck in this mental institution. He seems like a normal person with no mental illness so I don't get it but I won't force him to tell me.

I can see every day how broken he is and how innocent he looks. In my eyes, he is a normal person and he loves the way I treat him.

He told me about his life and his family. He has a twin brother, named Ethan, but he didn't see him since the accident. He also has a sister, Cameron. It surprises me he didn't talk about his parents.

Grayson is cold and doesn't show a lot of affection but when he does I am completely paralyzed because his smile is so beautiful. I just have to remember I'm his counsellor, I need to help him.

He somehow gives me that special feeling where I'm just falling every day more for him. The way he acts, speaks and looks at me gives me chills. And maybe all he needs is love.

---

The security guard comes closer, like he always does when the session is over.

"Session is over, Angelina."

I stand up and smile at Grayson.

"What do you do after I leave?"

"Well, I go back to my room and wait until it's lunch time as the rest of my day is pretty pointless."

"Yeah, lunch is also my favorite time of the day.", I giggle.

"Lunch is not my favorite time of the day." He takes his snapback and puts it on.

"Oh, okay then."

I follow the guard to Grayson's room. The room is so cold which doesn't surprise me as it's a mental institution.

"Can you leave for a moment, I'll go in a few minutes." I tell the guard. He nods and leaves us alone in Grayson's room.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess?" He smiles softly.

"Yes, for sure." I touch his arm and smile at him. He smiles back and stares deeply into my eyes. I can feel how close we get.

"Bye, cupcake." I push him into his bed and run away.

"Oh, Angelina, you're so freaking childish." He stands up and giggles before I leave.

---

Grayson's POV

I hate lunch time so much. The food is disgusting and I have to sit with some stupid people.

I think about Angelina while waiting for my food. The fact that she might be in her dad's office, so close, and I can't see her, kills me.

I sit down and start eating my food. Oliver, a weird guy that murdered his sister, sits in front of me. We don't really know each other but he loves to tease other patients.

"Hey, Grayson. Who is that sexy girl that counsells you?" He leans towards me and gives me a smile. I look at him to see what he is trying to do.

"Don't talk about her this way." I stop eating and look at him like I was ready to fight.

"Or what?"

"You know what I'm able to do, Oliver."

"I'm not scared, you dick."

I stand up and so does he. I punch him against the wall and he hits me. A security guard runs towards us and tries to hold me back. I punch Oliver right in the face and I feel how I broke his nose.

---

Angelina's POV

I hear some weird noises and see dad running into his office.

"What's happening?"

"There is a fight in the cafetaria. Don't worry and stay here."

I can hear him talk to a security guard who is saying that Grayson and another guy, named Oliver, got into a fight.

When I hear Grayson's name, I run downstairs to look through the windows what happens because I'm not allowed to go into the cafetaria.

I see a blonde guy bleeding. His nose is probably broken. I see Grayson hitting him in the face.

Everyone stands up and looks at Grayson and Oliver. I try to open the door so I can stop Grayson but it's impossible for me to enter.

"Grayson! Grayson! Stop!"

He still doesn't look at me. My dad looks at how broken I look and says that I should've stayed in his office.

Grayson stops and finally looks at me. A security guard holds Grayson back and takes him to his room so he can calm down. Grayson stares at me while leaving.

"I'm so sorry, Angelina.", he murmurs.

---

Grayson's POV

I sit on my bed and think about how Angelina must feel right now. I was so stupid to have start a fight that way. But I couldn't let him talk about Angelina. I care about her and it surprises me I do. I normally never am that sentimental.

I hurt Oliver pretty bad when I think about the fact that his nose is broken and his whole face is under blood. I see in the mirror that my nose is bleeding. I seriously don't care. The only thing that is on my mind is Angelina.

I know she won't forget this and how she will look differently at me.

-------------------------------------------------

HEY!! SO, this one is a little bit longer and with both POV's of Angelina and Grayson. I'm sorry it took more time for me to update this one and that the last chapter was pretty short. But I've been planning the whole story and I'm so excited!!

What do you think of the story so far? Intense/soft, rude/lovely? Tell me!!

By the way, I will start updating weekly! So every week, one chapter. I will update every Tuesday as it was requested by a lot of you!

THANKS FOR READING ✨😚

PEACE ✌🏼️