Chapter 11

Requested song: Mercy - Shawn Mendes (I might unstan the twins and join the Mendes fandom 🤔)

Grayson's POV

We walk down the streets and I stop.

I blink a few times and look again to be sure what I see is the reality.

Angel looks at me confused and then follows the direction I look at.

We both see Chris and Carnie.

I see her mouth opening slowly and her skin becoming red of anger.

She walks and goes towards them. I try to keep up with her steps but she is practically running.

"How dare you!" she looks at her father out of disgust.

Chris looks up, surprised to see us in town. Carnie doesn't even bother to look up because of how ashamed she feels.

Angelina's POV

I can't believe it.

I look at Carnie. "And do you have an explanation?" I ask her, putting a higher tone while pronouncing 'you'.

She looks at her hands and doesn't seem to understand.

Grayson tries to calm me down but this can't be possible.

This becomes too much. I walk away trying to hold in my tears. I take the way back home.

I can hear Grayson yelling my name but I ignore it.

---

"I understand" I hear Grayson say.

We talked for about 2 hours now. Dad is still not home and I am still mad and speechless. The institution called to tell that Grayson needs to be back tonight at 11pm. So we decided to sit on my bed and talk about random stuff.

"It's time." I stand up looking at him.

"Well, you seem excited." he laughs a bit.

"Kinda." I laugh as well.

We hold each others' hand and walk to the institution. We felt like walking because I wasn't in the mood to drive. I needed some fresh air.

---

We arrive at the institution a few before 11 and I decide to stay a few minutes more beside Grayson on his bed.

I was touching his dark brown hair while listening to him ranting about stupid things.

He looks at me and caresses my cheek.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you, too."

-------------------------------------------------
Hey! Sorry for not updating yesterday! The chapter was already written but I was so busy having my mind on other things.

I want to start a new fanfic though while updating this one! I need some inspiration. What type do you want this time?

Thanks for the nice comments :)

PEACE ✌🏼