Chapter 5

Requested song: Moonlight - Ariana Grande

It has been two days since the fight. Apparently, Grayson didn't have any stitches, just a bleeding nose and scratched skin.

Oliver is still alive but with an ugly face which doesn't matter as it already was ugly.

We're in Grayson's Room and I'm playing with his hair as we are laying in his bed. I should be counselling at this time but Grayson said he felt better when we were just hugging.

"Do you feel better?" I ask touching his nose.

"It never hurt anyways." He looks at me.

"Is your nose still good to look at?"

"Stop being so superficial." He laughs.

"I want my boyfriend to look good and attractive." I laugh as well but Grayson looks at me with a surprised face. I can't believe what I just said. Why am I like this? I start blushing and look at our interlocked hands to ignore Grayson.

Grayson giggles and puts a finger under my chin so I can look at him. "It's cute when you're embarrassed and you're blushing."

"I know." I try to be confident to piss him a bit off. But he only smiles. I still can't believe what I said. We sit in silent and think about our kiss.

He looks at my lips and comes closer. But suddenly he looks at the wall.

"What were you doing? Why didn't you kiss me?" I ask being confused.

"Oh, you want me to kiss you?"

"Well, I enjoy it."

"Don't be horny. You should be counselling me right now."

"Well, tell me about your feelings then."

I listen and he starts speaking.

"I met this beautiful and amazing girl a few days ago. She makes me happier and makes my day nicer. We talk a lot and I really care about her."

I have difficulties to breathe but I try to act surprised. "Oh, tell me more about her."

"She makes me talk about how I feel and stuff."

"She seems attractive, intelligent and sexy." I look at him and giggle.

"Uh, yeah, she is beautiful."

"How are her kisses?"

"Pretty bad but I can look over that." He looks at me, smiling.

"Grayson!" I push him and act like I'm mad. I stand up and walk away from his bed.

"Who said it was about you?" He laughs and gives me a sign to come closer.

"I mean, I'm attracted, intelligent and sexy but the kissing part is not me at all."

"Angel, seriously." He smiles even more.

"If you weren't talking about me, tell me more about that girl."

"If I kiss you, will you finally stop being childish and shut up already?"

I come closer and sit on his lap. We kiss and my lips collide with his. He puts his hands on the back of my shirt and pulls me closer to him.