Chapter 12

Requested song: Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding

Angelina's POV

It has been a few days now since Grayson got back to the institution. I go talk to him every day and our relationship gets stronger ever little moment we have together. We spoke about random things and we got to know each other way better.

It's 8am and I get ready to visit Grayson.

"Angelina, shouldn't you be going like right now, honey?" My dad yells from the kitchen.

"I am done, dad, I won't be late."

I walk down the stairs and take my bag. I give my dad a kiss and tell him tonight we will watch a movie together.

We didn't speak about the happening with Carnie yet. I think we're both scared for the consequences but while we take our time I don't want to have distance with him. He is the only family I have.

---

"Hi babe" I see Grayson laying on his bed with closed eyes. I don't expect him to be asleep.

"Good morning, Angel." He opens his eyes and sits on the corner of his bed. I give him a quick kiss and we both sit down.

"I need to write a file about how it went with you since I am your counsellor. So, today we will be talking about your real feelings." I tell him. He nods and looks down.

"How do you feel?" I ask after a few minutes of silence.

"I feel horrible."

Grayson's POV

I look at her moving lips that explain how today we will need to talk about my feelings. I am not in the mood to get emotional but I guess I have no choice.

"How do you feel?" She asks, waiting for an answer.

"I feel horrible." I look into her eyes which show sadness.

"And how come?"

"I have the most beautiful angel by my side. She is everything I have ever wanted. It's maybe too early to say I love her but I do. I can't deny that feeling. She makes me feel so special and important and I can't make her feel the same way. I can't be a normal boyfriend to her. I can't take her watch movies and eat ice cream. I just can't. I made mistakes and she pays for it. I am sorry, for her."

She looks into my eyes and tears come up. She stays speechless and hugs me.

"You are everything I want Grayson. Don't ever doubt that. I feel the happiest in your arms." She whispers in my ears.

---

Angelina's POV

I sit on my bed writing the file about Grayson. I didn't feel like writing in front of him. We spoke about his feelings those last days and even though he said he felt horrible, he admitted he felt so happy.

I go downstairs to grab something to eat when I hear the house phone ring. I walk towards it and pick up.

"Hello?"

"Angelina."

I can hear the voice clearly. I can't doubt it. I recognize this sound more than anything.

"E-Emily?"

-------------------------------------------------
AND THERE SHE IS! Oh my god, this is becoming so interesting.

The updates will be a few minutes later as I began with school last week and it stresses me out so much 😩
But I will try my best to post on time!

I hope you all enjoy it? Are there some things you don't like? Tell me so I know for the next time!

Btw, I changed the end for some reason and I felt the need to do so, nothing will change, only the name x

THANKS FOR 20K READS BTW OMGMGM 😮❤️

PEACE ✌🏼️