Chapter 17

Requested song: Let Me Love You - Mario

Emily.

That's the best discussion Grayson and I could have. I got to know Grayson knows Emily from elementary school. Yep. It surprised me and still does. He said he didn't know her well though, only saw her a few times at school. Well that's what he told me.

---
Flashback

"What?" She nods and takes a sip of her coffee.

"Grayson and I are best friends. Well, ugh, it's complicated."

I give her the look so she can continue.

"We were just the kind of strangers who fell in love with each other. Our relationship lasted a long time but eventually after the accident things weren't the same anymore. I still visit him now and then."

I nod and hesitate to ask her. I mean, I've been waiting since forever to do so.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"What is the accident?"

She looks shocked and surprised.

"Angela, I don't think this is a goo-"

"Tell me."

"Grayson should. I am not the one you need to hear it from."

I stand up, take my bag and make my way home.

"Angelina!"

And her words begin to faint away.

---

"I don't think this is good for the both of us, Grayson. I will be hurt and so will you and at the end it's nothing good."

"Ange-"

"No, Grayson. You listen to me. I love you and I still do. I ask you to let me love and trust you but you aren't doing so. So I can't help this. It is useless. I have tried many times and I waited for so long but I still have no answers to the many questions I have. And now I am done asking."

He nods but I can see how hurt he is.
This is the truth. I can't go on like this, with lies and words that never ever mean anything.

I leave the room.

With him behind.

-------------------------------------------------
WHat have I DOneajjskkek

okok this might be the end.........

LMAOKSKQ hope you guys enjoyed the new update ugh I am so tired. Expectations of the story?? I wanna know!!

Thanks for the reads and comments

AND ENJOY DTT 😛

PEACE ✌🏼️