Chapter 15

Requested song: Perfect Illusion - Lady Gaga

All of this is just a dream. We are a perfect couple. Ofcourse, we could argue and the situation Grayson is in would not make it look like we are. But it's the truth. I thought this could get out in a positive way. Grayson progressing and getting out of here so we can build something together. But it was not the reality. It didn't happen that way. It was an illusion. A perfect illusion.

I wish I could do something about it but I guess we need to wait now and see where this leads us.

---

It's been a week now. We have been talking a lot and I have been filling in my file about Grayson's feelings and thoughts. We also took a lot of time for ourselves. We talked about us and we enjoyed the time together. It was truly beautiful. I wish this wouldn't happen. I am still trying to figure out if I can do anything about it but it will take some time. Too long, in my opinion.

I sit on my bed and lay myself down. Thinking about this, about him. I decide to take a nap and get some rest. I haven't really been getting any sleep lately.

When I wake up I notice no one is in the house. I guess my dad went to work. The situation with Carnie still didn't come in between us. We act like normal people with a normal life. But nothing is normal. I haven't seen Ethan so I don't know what is happening between him and Carnie but I hope he knows what he is getting into.

I go to the kitchen to take myself a snack when I hear the phone ring.

"Yes?"

"Is this Angelina Dawson?" A female voice asks.

"It is."

"We need you to be here as soon as possible. There is no urgence but we prefer Grayson to get under control and have a counsellor with him."

"O-Okay. I'm getting there in a few."

I hang up and whenever I heard her say that I lost it. What shit has he been up to this time?

---

I arrive at the institution and I see Grayson sitting outside. I go sit next to him.

"Why am I here, Grayson?"

"I asked them to call you."

"Why?"

"I needed you."

"Well, here I am." I point at myself.

He stands up and holds my hands, leading me to his room. When we are in there, he closes his door and gets in front of me.

"Why is that for?"

He kisses me roughly and asks entrance. I give him and once he touches my back I shiver.

I pull out and look at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting some pleasure for once with my babygirl."

I laugh and he puts my legs around his waist. Our lips connect again and he pushes my back against the wall.

He pulls out and sucks a bit everywhere around my neck. He gives sign to pull off my shirt and I do so. He does the same with his and we soon are both in our underwear left. We don't stop kissing until he pushes me on the bed. He gets on top of me and this escalates quickly.

He is about to un-clip my bra when someone tries to get in. We both look at each other surprised and try to get dressed as soon as possible. Grayson opens the door and that's when we know this wasn't going to get anywhere. We couldn't do anything in here. We needed him out.

Grayson takes a step back trying to understand what is going on. He stands in front of me with his back in my direction trying to get me behind him.

We both see what we need to see.

The cops.

And we have no idea why.

-------------------------------------------------
Ummmmmmmmmm.
I literally do not know.

It will be understandable in the next chapter, don't worry. But I want to know what your thoughts are!! Why are the cops there? What did Grayson do? Or did Angelina do something?

Listen, I wanted to have a smut scene but I need to get forward with this story. There will probably be way more chapters and I want to make other stories. There WILL be smut scenes but not that soon lmao

I just want to share with all of you that Ethan is my daddy and he looks so good it makes me wet.

HAVE A GREAT ONE GUYS AND I HOPE YOU GET NOTICED SMH ❤️

PEACE ✌🏼️